B4 The Bell Tuezelday Sptember 28

thesun

She bear assuming what you just posted was true, that is beyond Criminal and beyond belief!

The Republicans seem to think they benefit by working to thwart the basic right to vote.

How patriotic!

Last year when california recalled the democrat governor, the democrat state secretary had to be taken to court more than once to force him to follow the recall law, and also to force him to accurately and quickly count ballots, as required by law. Private attorneys had to be used to force a public official to follow the law. Not one Democrat in office in California made a negative comment regarding the dirty tactics. They were defending the guy!

Democrats will use every dirty and illegal trick in the book too, and have for many, many years.

the democrat governor of CA took down ENRON.

the ruling class down the democrat governor of CA.

That is all that was about.

The sheep of CA just keep eating your grass and do as the ruling class wants them to do.

That is the shame of CA.

• Replies 344
  • Created
  • Last Reply

meanwhile, amongst the ?gators?

Politics and sleaze envelop Orlando

As the presidential campaign approaches its showdown, the Republicans in the state run by George Bush's brother are up to their tricks again. Andrew Gumbel reports from the heart of Florida

looking for a link to a story I saw last night re: how candidates are being pressured to not run against our guy in Afganistan-

Let's go over the board guidelines again.

Please do not hotlink to any image wider than 550 pixels. Just paste the url to the page. And any time you post an original graphic or original text copied directly from another website, (snippet only, of course) please place a link to the source in you post.

Tanks.

Just picked up 315 shares of Rydex RYTNX Titan 500 This Fund is 200% inverse of the S&P 500 Index.

Sled,

RYTNX (Rydex Titan 500 Fund) tracks investment results that correlate to the performance of the S&P 500 Index. looks like it is not an Inverse fund

could be one of the follows?

RYCWX

RYMHX

RYAQX

RYJAX

RYJCX

RYJUX

Me bad should have been

Venture 100 Fund [RYVNX]

* The Fund seeks to provide, on a daily basis, investment results that will match the performance of a specific benchmark. The Fund s current benchmark is 200 percent of the inverse ("opposite") of the Nasdaq 100 Index.

Regardless of your own party affiliation, the following words are all true, and matter a lot to me. War "for the hell of it," is not what this country is about:

The Administration's insistence that Saddam could provide nuclear material, or even nuclear weapons to Al Qaeda has been exposed as an empty threat. It should have never been used by George W. Bush to justify an ideological war that America never should have fought.

Saddam had no nuclear weapons. In fact, not only were there no nuclear weapons, there were no chemical or biological weapons either, no weapons of mass destruction of any kind.

Nor was there any persuasive link between Al Qaeda and Saddam and the 9/11 attacks. A 9/11 Commission Staff Statement put it plainly: "Two senior bin Laden associates have adamantly denied that any ties existed between Al Qaeda and Iraq. We have no credible evidence that Iraq and Al Qaeda cooperated on attacks against the United States." The 9/11 Commission Report stated clearly that there was no "operational" connection between Saddam and Al Qaeda.

Secretary of State Colin Powell now agrees that there was no correlation between 9/11 and Saddam's regime. So does Secretary of Defense Donald Rumsfeld. Nonetheless, President Bush continues to cling to the fiction that there was a relationship between Saddam and Al Qaeda. As the President said in his familiar Bush-speak, "The reason that I keep insisting that there was a relationship between Iraq and Saddam and Al Qaeda is because there was a relationship between Iraq and Al Qaeda."

http://www.smirkingchimp.com/article.php?s...=nested&order=0

...Never register independent. Just makes you a target.

Register for the party you dislike and you will get their

mailings so you can answer questioners and see what their up to and you

can vote against the favorites to diminish their

vote count in the primaries and in the runoff you

vote for Nader, libertarian or any other favorite

you like.

I also verbally complain about the

use of electronic programmable machines. This gets the

floor workers in motion when they try to assure me.

I always ask 'Is it more reliable than a pencil and paper?' :P

Make voting fun! :rolleyes:

Let's go over the board guidelines again.

Please do not hotlink to any image wider than 550 pixels. Just paste the url to the page.  And any time you post an original graphic or original text copied directly from another website, (snippet only, of course) please place a link to the source in you post.

Tanks.

Yes, Sir,

When you speaks, we listen...

catphoto.jpg

chart source http://www.1930shanghai.com/items/297867/i...store.html#item

We were also told that liberating Iraq would be a cakewalk with few U.S. casualties and would cost no more than a billion bucks - which would quickly be repaid by Iraqi oil. Yet more duplicity.

So far I count 1,050 American dead, 7,750 combat wounded and about 30,000 non-battle casualties. And our war costs are already close to a cool $200 billion.

Meanwhile, Super Flack James Wilkinson, the reported Spielberg of the Lynch saga, has recently been shifted from desert duties to advising National Security Advisor Rice on how to further deceive the American people.

Like Vietnam, the cover-ups and distortions will continue until the press and the people wake up. Hopefully that will be before the count is 3,000 or 4,000 dead American soldiers.

http://www.smirkingchimp.com/article.php?s...=nested&order=0

HGX just took out LOD..now we just need to take out yesterday's low.

KWave,

Homebubblers are leaning over the cliff on one leg ...

In less than a month, lumber prices have dropped from over $450 to now under $350 !

And, from today's Melduke Blog:

" ... the U.S. August median price for a new home declined from July's $214,400 to $208,900, a drop of almost 11.7% in just one month. Of course, a single month does not make a trend; however, there was more information released. New home sales are down 0.4% year-over-year and the number of new homes for sale increased to 404,000, the highest number in 25 years. This is taking place during a month of declining mortgage rates. What would happen if there had been an increase? The headlines read a good bit differently- that frequently takes place with July new home sales revised downward by 52,000 units to 1.082 million; however, August results jumped 9.4% to 1.184 million. Without the change in July, the increase for last month would have been 50,000 units or a rise of 4.4%."

http://melduke.blogspot.com

I have observed some serious intraday selling (high volume trades) in many of the homebuilders, most noticably in TOL.

The handwriting is on the wall ... LOB. <_< <_<

I hear a lot of comments about China's "coming collapse." My suggestion -- don't plan on it. China is racing ahead in many areas of science and technology. China is now graduating more engineers and scientists than the US is. While China builds it infrastructure, the US is bleeding itself dry with wars in Iraq and Afghanistan at the same time running the greatest deficits ever seen in world history. As the father of five kids, I'll confess to you that I'm worried about the way this country is going.

Sign of the times -- In today's WSJ -- Chinese firm is talking a $5 billion deal to buy Canada's Noranda Inc. Noranda is a pillar of the Canadian mining industry and is a major producer of copper, nickel, zinc and aluminum. 

-Russell, today

Can you see the pattern ?

China eyeing investment? in Alberta? oil sands

CALGARY -- Sinopec Corp., the giant Chinese energy company, is eyeing a major investment in Alberta's oil sands -- perhaps even its own project -- as it pushes to secure supplies for its booming home market.

That push comes even as the United States increasingly looks to the oil sands as a secure source of supply for its own uses, with terrorism and other geopolitical upheaval threatening conventional oil production overseas.

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/servlet/Art...query=tar+sands

Archived