World Stock Markets Trading Discussion - Ungainly undulations

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

CPI seems to be under control, no inflation pressure from that side. Not sure what this will mean for the FED. One could argue that falling CPI could bring them NOT to start to taper, since they think that even the ocean of liquidity didn't lead to CPI at 3% +X  CPI yet. Really not sure, other opinions welcome.

Btw, that Rudolf E. Havenstein on Twitter is awesome! :lol:  I think hes a stoolie. :D  

That guy is terrific. He reminds me of Forus. 

Do they teach German kids about him in Primary School?   :lol:

No, but I found out that he studied law in my beloved hometown!  :lol:

What is tought in school (not in primary, but from 5th grade or so on) is of course the era of hyperinflation. Till today a big topic in school, that's why it is still in the collective brain of Germans. 

Chinese buying up Wineries in France, following the Japanese and Americans before them.

http://www.winespectator.com/webfeature/show/id/47207

“The vignerons that I represent are worried about foreign investors who come in here and buy an estate like you buy a pair of shoes. Apparently, 8 million euros for [Ng] is like 50 euros for me.”

Sacrebleu!

The 2 day cycle is in a down phase. 5 day cycle also on a sell signals, But if they clear 1706, there's an unmet 5 day cycle projection of 1713 that could be the target. 

Gotta go out again for the PM.  

Later!  

Archived