Uncle Buck rises from the dead

jickiss is back!

jickiss is back!

and

1. Dear alceringa, thank you for your service in the USN. your jickiss has been told by the best in the world that the ONLY people who are really qualified to fly aircraft are them that did the same for the USN on carriers. all others are mere sky pilot imposters.

2. Maybe the big event today that is "shifting phase" is the Trashury Bond 30 year..

3. Does the following chart mean anything at all???????

post-1911-1256602297_thumb.png

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just saw that BIDU down $60....

That might just lead to a skid mark on the NQ tomorrow, as somebody slams on the brakes...

What the........ :ninja:

http://wcbstv.com/consumer/credit.card.fees.2.1272124.html

Got Perfect Credit? You Could Be Charged For It!

Bank Of America, Citigroup First To Try Out Idea, Which Will Undoubtedly Alienate Everyone Who Follows The Rules

Loraine Mullen-Kress carries a Bank of America credit card and religiously pays off her balance.

"Flawless credit," she boasted.

Yet now, her good credit habits could cost her. Earlier this month Bank of America started notifying customers like Mullen-Kress that they will be charged a new annual fee of $29 to $99.

Bank Of America, Citigroup First To Try Out Idea, Which Will Undoubtedly Alienate Everyone Who Follows The Rules

Loraine Mullen-Kress carries a Bank of America credit card and religiously pays off her balance.

Yet now, her good credit habits could cost her. Earlier this month Bank of America started notifying customers like Mullen-Kress that they will be charged a new annual fee of $29 to $99.

If I get a notice like that, I'll call 'em up and tell 'em to shove the card up their ass...

this is happening all over......and it's beyond criminal.... there has to be a cap on fees and rates these thieves can charge and thats exactly what they are.

Well, I'm sorry that others got suckered today too, but I gotta admit it makes me feel better not to be the only one.

Here's a couple of us pre-market, and at the end of the trading day.

lol..it was brutal....I missed most of friday and a friend told me it was similar to today...if I'd have been around I would have folded today no doubt.

See asia is getting hammered...spoos are tanking too...down 1.70.....expect more inanity tomorrow...

this is happening all over......and it's beyond criminal.... there has to be a cap on fees and rates these thieves can charge and thats exactly what they are.

It seems that the banks and brokerages are determined to make us pay for all their mistakes-and I wouldn't hold my breath waiting for help from our elected officials. This is going to end very badly and probably sooner than you think, in my opinion.

If I get a notice like that, I'll call 'em up and tell 'em to shove the card up their ass...

I know I will be getting one of these notices soon.I NEVER pay interest....I make money from those scumbags.Pocketed almost $1500 cash in rewards this year and paid them zero interest.Just sent in my request for another $250 rewards check a couple of hours ago!

I will also tell them where to stick their card if I need to. <_<

Archived