Poole To Potato Head: "we Have A Problem"

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Recall the early bull market daze (80's) when bulls were cautious, nervous, timid, and quick to take profits yet we kept climbing higher and higher. There was no such thing as over-bought and there was more talk about how low we could correct, not how high we could push. Recall bearish pit rumors being spread so da boyz could load up at cheaper prices before the next move up.

Think about how things are now and you'll now how to trade this beast.

woooooowwwwwwwwwwwzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzaaaaaaaaa

ok this #1 of 2, the early warning so to speak.

as to PeeBrain's earlier ? on IDS about my sources and Gerling, I explained back in Decemeber how my network(sources, associates, spies, agents, anal cysts, mailroom clerks, call girls, etc...) work, i try to stay in touch with them about 2-3 times a week, i filter out what i think is relevant for me and my style of trading/investing and go from there, every now and then when i get something topical to stoolville that's in the moment, i pass it on for what its worth. sometimes my network is deadly accurate, most times they are ususally correct on the info, but the market is an entity on its own and sometimes reacts differently to the info than i or we might have originally thought.

i know that much of the above might seem obvious to many here, but since i've been gone Doc, fortunately, has picked up more advocates so i'm just trying to layout how to interpret my missives and raving lunatic proclamations is all. for the unindoctrinated, i hope this helps for everyone else, make sure you got PLENTY O'SAUCE!!!!!!!!!!bwahahahahahahahaahahahahahahhahahaha

oh yeah and as a tangent to the above and in reference to the weekend spat over TA vs Funnies ala DeepBlueSea and others, i for one use both, and find them necessary weapons for battle. i liken this mix to my Nile Crocodile method- Funnies identify my hapless wildabeast/fat boar/waterhaaawwwwwwwwwg and TA brings me in for the stealth BOOOM - araragdhghghghghgghgh....mmmmmmm

tasty kill. before i left i gave stoolville a early christmas/hanukkah present, i doubt from the weekend discussion anyone bothered to "open" it. oh well to each his pork fed, mushu flavored, hickory roasted, slow grilled, open pit roasted own. mmmmmmm

now back to our regularly scheduled smoking of these here fat ass sows....bwahahahaahhaahahhahahahaahahahhahaahhahaa

mmmmmmmmmmmmm AXP ..................tasty

stay nimble, stay focused and hey smoke 'em,

so says i,

MERCILESS

The cycles are down. It is only the duration and slope which are in question. Mostly the slope.  When down phases are lined up like this, they almost always accelerate in the terminal phase.  Could last 1 to 3 weeks.  Thats enough time for it to get uglier than I thought it would be.

And I thought it would be damned ugly.

This kind of clarity is why I pay for the anals

As usual we are so close to the DOOM zone.

Will it be a case of so close but no coconut.

Or will the donkey's back finally break. :blink:

http://www.saavycharts.info/

Reflecting on Vesselin's graphical presentations of

market's collapsing despite Dover Sole conditions

I would have to say it is possible.

But sadly I think the market might survive another

3-6 months? So as usual I am being cautious.

Butt, that chart has waves 1 and 4 overlapping.

MWH

Torah Man we agree on March 21-as I said earlier low to low for the last six months has averaged 55 days. Shorty most of the board is like me apolitical having said that there is a prevailing view well expressed by bare and others that going agin the grain of the world is a lousy idea. Asia is getting whacked hard-watch the cac, dax and ftse early it will tell where we are headed-which is DOWN! Trade Safe!

Did someone say ugly? I think that it started 3 years ago today. Again congrats to all the Stoolies who did thier DD and believed it them. Being scare is being human, but dam being scare out of something when you are right is something else. Here we go bears!

Oilman

this is really going to get ugly fast.

Brace yourselves.

ADX is coming out of its deep slumber while DI- is over DI+ (sellers in control over buyers).

Guess we got our answer about which way this is going to explode out of tightening bollinger bands too.

In a bear market, always give benefit of doubt to Mr Bear, its the polite thing to do. :wink2:

Anyway on a less serious note, what about the multi-level derivative meltdown - as indictated by drops in those GSEs. ?Anyone think this is going to blow soon - or is it just not in the cycles now?

The cycles are down. It is only the duration and slope which are in question. Mostly the slope. When down phases are lined up like this, they almost always accelerate in the terminal phase. Could last 1 to 3 weeks. Thats enough time for it to get uglier than I thought it would be.

And I thought it would be damned ugly.

Thanks Doc, for a very specific and clear response. I'm preparing for the worse, which is fine by me.

I am ashamed that I did not follow your Golden advice more closely, but followed it closely enough not to lose much in the PMs.

You have the best damn bear chat site on the web, and one day I will actually understand what everyone else is saying :D !

This is for my buddy Brian4. :grin: :grin: :grin:

Buster Poindexter and His Banshees Of Blue Hot Hot Hot Lyrics

Ole ole - ole ole / Ole ole - ole ole

EE-Yessa Ha-ha

Ee-yes girls

Me mind on fire -- Me soul on fire -- Feeling hot hot hot

Party people -- All around me feeling hot hot hot

What to do - On a night like this

Music sweet - I can't resist

We need a party song - A fundamental jam

So we go rum-bum-bum-bum

Yeah we rum-bum-bum-bum