AstroStool

Jupiter was slow out of the gate. The 8 day and 13 day cycles look tired and the Jupiter energy kept them propped up. It did have a positive effect on Gold. The Moon Mercury action in the morning gave us the Merk news. appaently no connection with the late mroning Moon conjunct Jupiter. Due to the evening apects on Wednesday I would expect that either (1) there is a negative reaction to the Fed or (2) it's a sell the news scenario. A sharp drop late day is possible, but we should rebound on Thursday.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Today we have soft aspect Moon Trine Saturn in the evening which is a minor negtive. Keep in mind that Saturn is retro.

Given yesterday's astro beging a strong positive, it will likely carry-over into this morning. I also read Saturday's astro as postive and that could influence afternoon trading. Saturday's aspects are busy to say he least:

Moon Square Uranus early am followed by Mercury sextile Neptune, Moon sextile Jupiter in the afternoon and Moon Sextile Neptune, Moon Conjunct Mercury in the evening. Enough Mercury for significant news. Enough Neptune for confusion and illusion. Enough Uranus to favor techs. Enough Jupiter for it all to be positive.

Monday is another busy astro day with the potential for a major up day in techs. A Lot of Uranus energy.

Venus Sextile Pluto overnight is manipulation of value. Could see an attack on gold. Pre-open we have Moon sextile Mars and Mars Trine Uranus. In the evening we have Moon Square Jupiter. Jupiter is expansiveness. A square is a stress aspect. Could be toppy.

The SMH may be in a negtive H&S pattern. Should it break through the neckline Monday the NASDAQ and SPX go higher and we get a melt up into OpEx. If it fails to take out the neckline, we could see a pullback into OpEx being that the indicators are overbought. I am leaning toward door #1. If today is a strong day door #1 becomes likely.

post-2-1100264226.png

Door #1 looks to be in play tomorrow.

One thought on tonight's Venus sextile Pluto. Venus is value. Pluto can be manipulation, greed or large players forcing things their way. Venus - Pluto energy has been negative for gold recently. Usually the large players are the shorts. However, given Friday's action, a good dose of Neptune illusion/confusion, Uranus sh*t happens energy and Jupiter expansive energy tomorrow. We could see bigger players take it to the big players who are short. This could get interesting.

Forgot that today was an Eid and Islamic metals markets were closed. We saw Venus Pluto from both sides in gold. An attempt by shorts to keep price below 440 USD which was successful and an attempt by the longs to limit any pullback which was also successful. My gut feeling is that the strong hands can break through 440 if they want to, but probably want to accumulate more cheap gold first.

Today was one of consolidation. I would expect the same or moderately higher in the AM with a pullback late in the session due to Moon square Venus late in session and Moon oppose Saturn late evening. Since Saturn is retro and the later comes around 11 pm, the pullback should be limited. Perhaps something after hours.

Wednesday Moon Square Mars 15 minutes into the session and Moon trine Jupiter at 9 pm indicate that we will probably continue up despite a heavily overbought market. More often than not ofer the past year, Mars has been the god of equities rallies.

There is Venus square Saturn early am on Saturday which could impact price negatively late in the week and early next week. However the days before and after TG are usually rally days so any downside should be brief. We may see several days of sideways consolidation digesting the post election gains.

SMH is breaking through resistance. If it succeeds, the markets go higher.

Will go into more detail on the remainder of the week later on.

Looks like Moon square Venus was in effect from the open. Profit taking.

We'll have to see how the 10:45 am Moon square Mars energy plays. It should be aggressive in whichever direction it goes. Moon trine Jupiter at 9 pm is a positive.

My gut is we bounce.

Thursday has Moon conjunct Neptune a few minutes into the day (confusion/illusion) followed by Moon sextile Mercury 20 minutes into the trading day (news). Moon sextile Pluto around 2:15 pm (greed, manipulation, large players forcing the market in a particular direction) and Moon trine Venus late evening (Value).

Friday has Sun trine Saturn 30 minutes into the day (negative) followed by Moon conjunct Uranus an hour into the trading session (good for techs) and Moon trine Mars 15 minutes prior to the close (aggression, force).

Saturday, as mentioned earlier has Venus square Saturn at 2 am which may negatively effect price late this week and early next week (the window can be several days).

I see three scenarios for the rest of the week into OpEx.

(1) We bounce into OpEx and the Nov put holders get reamed.

(2) We pullback into OpEx and the Nov call holders get reamed.

(3) We play pin the tail on the donkey for the rest of the week with the program robots holding the trading range at a level that reams the greatest number of holders of out of the money Nov calls and out of the money Nov puts. The house wins.

If I had to bet, I'd go with door #3. Hey, that's what scam week is for.

A gold breakout above $440 USD late in the week would not surprise me.

Unless we get some negative energy late in the week from Venus Saturn, we're not playing pin the tail on the donkey. Scratch door #3. Door #1 meltup into OpEx looks to be in play.

Until further notice: MARS IS THE GOD OF MARKET RALLIES.

Besides my favorite contrary indicator, the imitable Mahendra is still calling for a crash comparing the current rise to when he told his subscribers to get out of oil at $51.50 and it went a bit higher to $55. As long as he's still calling for a crash, I'll play the long side. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Bought SMH Dec calls on the open. Also reloaded on Dec SPLS. May have made a mistake on adding Dec LIN, but will watch a bit more before taking action. All calls are first strike currently in the money.

Venus square Saturn ruled the day. Bears haven't had a down day like this in a while. The energy could last into early next week. Monday it is countered by Moon oppose Jupiter at 9 am. If we get a bounce from this Jupiter energy it will be a good one to sell with Moon square Saturn Tuesday afternoon.

Wednesday we have Moon oppose Mars midday and Sun square Uranus just past the close. The later could be a sudden change--particularly in techs (usually negative). We also have Venus trine Uranus an hour later.

Friday Moon square Uranus around 11 am.

Coming attractions:

Moon conjunct Saturn on Tuesday late evening 11/30.

Tragic explosions, something that stands out from the usual Iraqi background rumble.

Venus square Netpune on Thursday evening 12/2.

Venus = value, desire, attractiveness.

Neptune = water, oil, liquidity, illusion.

Perhaps inflation comes to the forefront here. Doolar/Gold issues. Oil priced in Euros. Point of recognition?

Archived