Dating Fraud

• Replies 374
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Or check out the DOF!

A few headlines:

USDOF ACTION ALERT: The Make-Believe World of Harry Potter Is Driving Children to the Edge of Insanity!

Derrick Todd Lee: Murderer or Martyr? - Each of his female "victims" was violating God's law by working outside the home!

Surfin' the Net With Jesus - July's Wholesome Tour Through Decent Corners of the Otherwise Godless Internet.

SARS: God's Advanced Weapon of Mass Destruction - It used to be called the Land of the Rising Sun. But now the sun is finally setting on that wasteland and its inhabitants.

How to Spot Atheists and Report Them to the FBI - "I don't know that Atheists should be considered as citizens, nor should they be considered patriots. This is one nation under God." - President Bush

Satan Reloads "The Matrix" - In this Polish movie, there is a female character called "Trinity," whom we later find out is supposed to be God.

Godly Tips for Severely Beating Your Christian Child - A good whooping may be all that's standing between your baby and an eternity of being burned and cooked by Jesus in Hell!

=======================

Don't forget to pick up your "what would Jesus do?" thong

Here's one for you Riverboaters ( I must admit I'm checking this out myself) MWAMF is McWatters mining who have been producing GOLD in Quebec since 1997. Current reserves total 1.4 Million ounces with total reserves of 3.2 Million ounces-Yr high 16 cents-yrlow 8 cents-close Friday 13 cents-whats interesting is in the last 3 months it bought out it's partner Soquem for $36 Million and then ABX bought $5.8 Million worth of McWatter shares and Friday the Founder and CEO resigned-Hmmm closes near the yr high-tight fisted giant ABX buys in and who put up the 36 Million for the partners buyout-its worthy of investigation. Trade Safe-All of the above from an article in ysterdays Financial Post.

DD-or in this case-"Bill the Cat" I agree- but it would be nice to see the debris of our society meet boot camp-would it not?? Trade Safe!

Oh yeah!!...I'm not disagreeing with your point at all...I've always thought the Swiss had it down right...everyone trains and serves for two years.

amen to the sentiment but not the reality.

in many ways, switzerland is a model of what the u.s. was intended to be. the swiss citizenry vote on issues that affect them in country-wide referendums. after military service they take their army-issued gun & ammunition home with them, and are in essence a state-sponsored civilians' militia. they don't invade other countries and are not themselves invaded. even the nazis, whose maps of the future third reich included some or all of german-speaking switzerland, did not have the stomach to take them on knowing that they were a free, well-informed, and heavily-armed society who would fight to a person for themselves and their families and communities. they've been a functional democracy in one form or another for over 700 years.

the united states, by contrast, is at present run largely by career politicians beholden to various corporate taskmasters and special interest groups. american citizens have to rally behind yet another special-interest group, the NRA, to counter their government's slow and inexorable castration-by-disarmament. the powers-that-be rely on economic and political disinformation to perpetuate this emasculation and to preserve the profitable status quo. and the u.s. military-industrial complex is involved to one extent or another in all kinds of armed conflicts worldwide - it's difficult to imagine the meaning of "provide for the common defense" being more contorted.

if it takes a traumatic economic collapse to derail some of this nonsense and return the united states to her people and to the trajectory her forefathers intended, then so be it. but until that time, what is needed is a giant dose of honesty - not a draft that harvests more mothers' sons to help make the world safe for halliburton.

Doing some reading on some of the home builders and ran across this realty firm.

Unbelievable.

http://www.sistertaffy.com/MarlaJennings2.htm

Looks like satire to me . . . quite funny . . . gotta love the BIG hair.

Glad you figured it out. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thanks for your concern.

When I lived in the US I met women who actually had hair nearly that big

and people whose beliefs were not too different from what's

being parodied at the Marla Jennings realty site.

I know that I wouldn't have much trouble passing this site off as "real" to colleagues overseas.

The US struck me as a land of large contrasts.

I did mostly enjoy the time spent there.

:

Crapvision MONEY HONEY BARTIROMO UNDER FIRE FOR STOCK HOLDINGS... DEVELOPING...

Gosh! You don't mean her breathless bullishness was financially self-serving, do you?! Say it ain't so!! I wonder what crack-reporter is on this story: deserves a freaking Pulitzer!

By the way, most airlines insist now that she check-in the bags under her eyes, because they no longer qualify as carry-ons....

:lol: :lol: :lol:

in many ways, switzerland is a model of what the u.s. was intended to be.  the swiss citizenry vote on issues that affect them in country-wide referendums.  after military service they take their army-issued gun & ammunition home with them, and are in essence a state-sponsored civilians' militia.  they don't invade other countries and are not themselves invaded.  even the nazis, whose maps of the future third reich included some or all of german-speaking switzerland, did not have the stomach to take them on knowing that they were a free, well-informed, and heavily-armed society who would fight to a person for themselves and their families and communities.  they've been a functional democracy in one form or another for over 700 years.

Good post. The Founding Fathers showed great foresight when they cautioned against "foreign entanglements".

One aside.

It's interesting that Switizerland demands a degree of social conformity of it's inhabitants in the details of daily life that that makes the Japanese look like rowdy bikers.

Oh yeah!!...I'm not disagreeing with your point at all...I've always thought the Swiss had it down right...everyone trains and serves for two years.

amen to the sentiment but not the reality.

in many ways, switzerland is a model of what the u.s. was intended to be. the swiss citizenry vote on issues that affect them in country-wide referendums. after military service they take their army-issued gun & ammunition home with them, and are in essence a state-sponsored civilians' militia. they don't invade other countries and are not themselves invaded. even the nazis, whose maps of the future third reich included some or all of german-speaking switzerland, did not have the stomach to take them on knowing that they were a free, well-informed, and heavily-armed society who would fight to a person for themselves and their families and communities. they've been a functional democracy in one form or another for over 700 years.

I used to live in Germany and got to learn a bit more about the neighbors in Switerzland. The Swiss aren't all that cracked up to be.

Yes, they have referendums on almost everything including immigration but what surprised me is that they put to the people in the Canton, who gets to become a Swiss citizen. In a study (in the Economist I think it was), the only people who were voted on being Swiss were the handfull of white skinned people from places such as Italy. Funny that. Majority coming from the Balkans were passed over.

So much for democracy in action.

I don't think Hitler didn't start on them because of their militia. He just had other priorities at the time.

<From Drudge>:

Crapvision MONEY HONEY BARTIROMO UNDER FIRE FOR STOCK HOLDINGS... DEVELOPING...

Gosh! You don't mean her breathless bullishness was financially self-serving, do you?! Say it ain't so!! I wonder what crack-reporter is on this story: deserves a freaking Pulitzer!

By the way, most airlines insist now that she check-in the bags under her eyes, because they no longer qualify as carry-ons....

:lol: :lol: :lol:

No $shit...the peckers on Crapvision have been ripping off J6P for one hell of a long time....time to bury their sorry arses

In many ways, Kalifornia is a microcosm of Argentina, where the majority taxed the system into oblivion.

Hence the downgrade after downgrade of the state's debt.

I would assume the way our of the fiscal disaster will be large tax increases on the wealthy and commercial property tax increases. It sure won't be alienating the voting base by cutting services necessary to survive.

The plutocratic thought that a nation will prosper if the wealthiest have their way is even more dangerous than the communistic thought that a nation will prosper if the wealthiest are destroyed.

Cali's problem is not taxation, but public debt. The money has already been spent, but a lot of tax payers do not want to pay the bill.

In many ways, Kalifornia is a microcosm of Argentina, where the majority taxed the system into oblivion.

Hence the downgrade after downgrade of the state's debt.

I would assume the way our of the fiscal disaster will be large tax increases on the wealthy and commercial property tax increases. It sure won't be alienating the voting base by cutting services necessary to survive.

The plutocratic thought that a nation will prosper if the wealthiest have their way is even more dangerous than the communistic thought that a nation will prosper if the wealthiest are destroyed.

Cali's problem is not taxation, but public debt. The money has already been spent, but a lot of tax payers do not want to pay the bill.

Exactly.

... the only people who were voted on being Swiss were the handfull of white skinned people from places such as Italy. Funny that. Majority coming from the Balkans were passed over.

So much for democracy in action.

Huh? People from the Balkans are darker-skinned than Italians?

I was under the impression that the Swiss discriminate in favor of rich immigrants over poor immigrants. Supposedly if you're wealthy enough, you can negotiate a private tax treaty with the Swiss govt. (e.g., pay $50K per annum, regardless of income).

There is disagreement over whether immigration of low-wage, low-skilled immigrants is beneficial or harmful. But I don't see that Switzerland's immigration policies (in a small nation of only 6 million people) are either racist or anti-democratic. A lot of Californians wish they could vote on this subject.

Archived