B4 The Bell, Humpday, May 26

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sleddy we are expecting to get hit we are the 3rd largest port in N/ America CSIS (our CIA) has constantly warned we are targeted cause we are with you in Afghanistan and currently the second largest force there and Garrison Kabul. 3- members of Al Quackda have been taken down here in the last year never to be seen again. I suggest what happened on that Bus was a dry run for down south-I think Graham was being Honest brutally so. We still don't know what this ass-hole let go in the air. A reporter who keeled over 150 yards beyond the police tape says she felt her body swell, get blotchy and then she passed out.

ANALYSIS-Record US debts mean milder Fed rate hikes ahead

Wed May 26, 2004 04:39 PM ET

By Alister Bull

WASHINGTON, May 26 (Reuters) - Record levels of U.S. household debt mean the Federal Reserve won't need to step as hard on the interest rate brakes as financial markets currently think to slow spending and keep inflation in check.

U.S. interest rate futures expect a steep tightening cycle to begin next month, adding 300 basis points by the end of next year in a rerun of 1994 when rates went to 6 from 3 percent.

But this time around, the mountain of debt weighing on U.S. households may mean the Fed can keep a "measured" pace in raising interest rates to dampen spending.

http://www.reuters.com/financeNewsArticle....storyID=5266137

I think bouncing off the 200 dma was way to easy to buy. This market has been giving stuff to the sheeple for so long that that will have to correct at a time.

Exactly.

Seems like all the bears jumped on yesterday's bounce.

Nobody is afraid to go long. Few were shorting today.

It would have been better if the bounce occurred after a panic low, when everything is Doversole, after we were down for many days in a row.

But the bounce occurred too late, and now we are up 5 days in a row.

Sideways move or down I expect.

No way we keep blasting off from here.......

The $ has now now dropped like a stone across the board and that is bullish for stocks WTF is going on!

I smell a derivatives fire (same as Wndy) ...

just do not know where it is located as of yet ...

could be in the housing/mortgage sector ...

could be the next "event" which will smoke the market ...

1987 style. :ph34r:

venus conjunct or whatever, yup.

remember folks there are BIG losses out there, somewhere, associated with T-Bone turmoil. The world's supposedly safest asset isn't supposed to move like it has since May 03. Especially not downward (price). Someone somewhere is toast.

Archived