Become a wallstreet examiner subscriber now!

Check out these 2 charts.

The first is goog's daily.

We have this low volume move up day after day until the upper channel gets broken in anticipation of the 'BIG NEWS (google phone)'...We all know what happened after.

The 2nd is S&P.

We have this low volume dry paint action for weeks, then recently we crossed above the upper channel in anticipation of the 'BIG NEWS (jobs)'...

Can it really be???

post-1444-1262917760_thumb.jpg

post-1444-1262917770_thumb.jpg

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If you are delinquent on your mrotgouge payments, your mrotgouge conpany might auction off your home without even telling you.

On Dec. 3, potential buyers came knocking on the Kohns' door, asking if they could look around the house because it was going to be auctioned off that afternoon. In fact, hours later, the home was auctioned off at the Ventura County Courthouse.

"GMAC certainly ripped the house from beneath me," said Mark Kohn.

GMAC admits to NBCLA that it didn't officially notify the Kohns their home would be auctioned off that day, and that it didn't have a legal obligation to do so.

"GMAC regrets the outcome for the Kohns; however we feel we acted legally..." GMAC said in an e-mailed statement.

edit: the pics are fer illustrater poirposes only, not form the story

post-2457-1262917835_thumb.jpg

post-2457-1262917880_thumb.jpg

I was just thinking about Don Harrold's stupid copper rounds. $425 gets you 31.25 pounds of copper. Or, for the same price, you can get a couple of tubes of silver eagles (2 rolls of 10).

I guess the copper has one really good feature. If you have as much of it as a roll of 10 GOLD eagles would cost, no burglar would be able to steal it and slip out unnoticed.

Check out these 2 charts.

The first is goog's daily.

We have this low volume move up day after day until the upper channel gets broken in anticipation of the 'BIG NEWS (google phone)'...We all know what happened after.

The 2nd is S&P.

We have this low volume dry paint action for weeks, then recently we crossed above the upper channel in anticipation of the 'BIG NEWS (jobs)'...

Can it really be???

So if it follows GOOG, 3 more days of up?

Yah! Check out the dollar...there is NOT one person beside Doc that thinks the report will be bad.

whatever the true jobs situation is, I trust that our honorable faithful public servant hero leaders will report them clearly, honestly, openly and accurately

and thank Gov't they are creating (and/or saving) so many jobs fer us po dum folk

what wood we due without them?

what wood we due if, say, sum bitter mean folk dragged all there sorry arses out in the street and ram-rodded 'em rite outta town on red-hot pokers?

my that would be terrrible

post-2457-1262919929.jpg

post-2457-1262919947.jpg

post-2457-1262919958.jpg

Yah! Check out the dollar...there is NOT one person beside Doc that thinks the report will be bad.

The enormous short interest in the dollar by the commercials is very unusual. That indicator has been very accurate over the last 10 years. They are expecting a decline while everyone is looking for the dollar to go up....

why not fire them all? oh, I fergot, they Gov't employees

President blames U.S. intelligence officials for failing to uncover attempted Christmas Day airplane ballburner bombing — but signals he doesn't intend to fire any of them

Several top officials have come under scrutiny since the attempted crotch bombing.

Homeland Security Secretary Janet Napolitano drew criticism for declaring "the system worked" the Sunday after the failed attack.

Michael Leiter, director of the National Counterterrorism Center, went on a ski trip after the attempt, reportedly raising concerns in the intelligence community.

Top counterterrorism aide John Brenann blamed himself for the security failure that allowed a would-be bomber suspected of Al Qaeda ties to smuggle an explosive on board a plane to Detroit in his underwear.

Archived