Conciseness

When the boyz see my cycle chart now they will start shaking in their boots here....HeeHee....I hope they are wearing brown trousers today...  :grin:  :grin:  :grin:

I can supply them with plenty...uh, slightly used...... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Of course if there is any chance that the pattern is inverting I want them back right away....

• Replies 291
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest bidhitter

Holy Rampola Batman!

One thing I like to watch with the cycles is daily range and Ds. Ds is way

o/b now on daily and *should* roll. I use a slow stochastic (Ds 5,5,2).this has been very accurate in picking cycle tops and bottoms as i stated last week when Ds was below 19 and we were on day 10 and I thought it was strange and felt a bottom was in. I used

it to cover all puts and get me flat even though cycle ended early. Its a

good tool.....so far.

Here's a thought: Fox news says there is going to be some word at (I think) 10 a.m. about whether Saddamned was iced in that first bombing. This may be the rally in anticipation of an announcement. (Not to mention being the "Kill the last bear standing" rally)

Good morning various and sundry bears-

Anyone participate in this conference call?

*Mr. Perle, who as chairman of the Defense Policy Board has been a leading advocate of the United States' invasion of Iraq, spoke on Wednesday in a conference call sponsored by Goldman Sachs, in which he advised participants on possible investment opportunities arising from the war. The conference's title was "Implications of an Imminent War: Iraq Now. North Korea Next?"*

http://www.nytimes.com/2003/03/21/business/21GLOB.html

Here's a thought: Fox news says there is going to be some word at (I think) 10 a.m. about whether Saddamned was iced in that first bombing. This may be the rally in anticipation of an announcement. (Not to mention being the "Kill the last bear standing" rally)

Ya they better have usama too to justify this rally.

Good morning and Good stool to all!

Nice to see Euro bein' here in the US dead of night! Hey Glad, maybe we should open this thing before you hit the sack, or even in the evening to give our Asain and Eurpopean stoolie traders a place to play!

I love it!

Many tanks to all for being here.

Suctors and Stoolwethers are posted. A growing number are at or very close to their cmaps. That means that top formation will begin imminently. Position players can afford to be patient though. Tops take time, whether days, or weeks.

As far as the intraday stuff, in spite of the emotional reactions to the war news, the cmaps have still done a good job of defining intraday highs and lows. Check in with Stooltrading regularly!

the pre-market update will be posted in the Anals around 9:15. That will be replayed in Stooltrading at 9:35. Stooltrading will be updated at approximately 15 minutes after the hour except for the 1 PM hour, when the mid-day update will be posted in the Anals.

Good trading!

Interesting piece in a Scottish newspaper that claims that the Tariq Aziz defection rumor was a plant, forcing Saddam to send him to a hastily called news conference. Our ops then tailed Aziz back to the hideout enabling the CIA to pinpoint the first attack.

Archived