WMD

27.43 still looming

1423 still looming

5th wave psychological break for all bears still finishing up... lots of head scratching.

HEH HEH

How much risk tolerance does one have? That is the REAL question... how much pain can one take before he gives up and throws in the towel?

Usually tossing in the towel just at the wrong time...

We have had NO B wave down here, and a B WAVE will occur... not if, it WILL

This is the 5th wave final extension of the A wave of the A B C...

Laugh as you wish, but its too late to go bullish here, and too late to cover if you are still bearish... just leaving everyone twisting in the wind.

The bullhorns continue to blare daily

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Drano- No, the arrows point to the indicator turns on the 1 day cycle charts. The 13 day cycle indicators are not shown. I am basing it on cmaps and time. All of which could be skewed by news noise reactions. The time is right, and cmaps are being hit.

Cautionary note: Down phase of 13 day cycle may not be much pullback. Prersonlly, I have no interest in shorting until I see signs of a top in the 6-7 week cycle. When the 13 rolls over, it could be interesting. We'll see.

Thanks Doc.

Boy, losing internet access for such a long time this morning has shown me two things:

1) I'd rather pay Scott and Schwab's higher commissions, knowing if that happens for a long period of time I can go to their offices to GMTFO if I have to;

2) I'm out on Doc's window ledge with frustration right now, seeing a good trade that I felt okay about disappear because of, of all things, AhOL Time Warner.

If you have all your trading on an internet-only broker, you'd better have a plan B if phone service and internet go out. :cry: Serious warning.

SG, I agree TOTALLY. Nice to see ya back.

We're at or near the top. Anyone who goes long here is downright suicidal --- maybe you can share the bunker with Shoe Shine ? My only concern is that we don't go into a long distribution phase here -- doubt it though.

This here War is a watershed event for the Wordl and for the markets. It's resolution will determine the rest of this decade and beyond.

" you'd better have a plan B if phone service and internet go out."

I was holding a FAT PutFolio after 9/11 when the market re-opened and made the mistake of trying to place an online trade. Not only too forever to put in the order but the execution price was HORRID.

In a crisis situation you need a HUMAN person to place trades.

5th wave may have just satisfied

Leaving a B wave starting now down

And the C will fill those 1423 gaps and the 27.43 QQQ figure as well

Either way, I will cover my position on this B wave down, and expect a C leg up where I will reenter.

FWIW, I will post when I do this... as always.

SG

I am just lightly legging into some shorts here

certainly the SU day as expected....that last early long exit was costly for me but had to go and cook my mum's dinner.....she is staying over here in Holland for a month with us...and my wife is off to tennis......unbelievable.....she is chatting and emailing the whole day....had lessons on the computer the past 2 years....and 84 YEARS OLD.......amazing

Archived