The Dance

Once again, the Philly Fed report shows consumption  of cheesesteaks, scrapple, and soft pretzels is down in the tri-state area.

This is a bad sign, a very bad sign indeed.  

I'm hungry.

Say, Doc:

I used to travel to Lancaster on biz. Always had to bring a Shoo-Fly Pie home. Got 'em at Miller's. Is that just local to Lancaster or all over?

What?

No corn relish? :blink:

Miller's on Route30. Loaded up on lots of great tasty tings while I visted Intercourse Penna. back in Jan. :rolleyes:

What's really strange is how much growth has gone on there, but no bubble in prices of homes... Stayed with a friend right by the major outlet stores... the home has gone up maybe 10% in the last 6 years. Could have been an Mennonite bank of some sort.

I took this great picture of an Amish horse & buggy at a bank drive thru window.

Doc,.... love the Reading terminal... they yuz ta have dis Amish guy that would make horseradish sauce right there on the spot. Manual wheel grinder powered by foot & all.

ok,... that's all. B)

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just as I was about to punch the button to go long, AhOL Time Warner b@$+@8ds lost cable service. I come back (over an agonizing hour later) to see that it would have been a good trade.

Is this a sign? Should I just forget about going long? Or just forget about trading.

I am totally frustrated.

happened to me twice lately. and another time a couple weeks ago at 9:29 am. really weird.

boy it took an eon of TICK 700-900 before this thing went green.

Archived