Why The World Doesn't Work?

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply
something wrong with my general bear thoughts here....no larger divergences to show top yet as I mentioned yesterday....this smells like explosion upside very soon if we can't break 858.....

Looks like a classic bear trap. If it doesn't break soon bigtime short covering this afternoon.

Sitting on my hands, with a pile of bricks on my lap for good measure.

I was wrong in posting my comments here. budda has much more deserved clout than I do and much more to offer. I dont think doc is counting lines here!!! :lol:

Hey strike -- here's a hint -- if you're gonna be off-topic, include references to hot babes! Who wouldn't want to hear about the Swedish divorcee -- or Mark's hot tanned beauties from Hawaii? :D Other than that -- breathe in....breathe out....

Goldmember....I have been there more than once before so my heartfelt.....go and take a rest.....do the biking.... :)

Goldmember - On my private money, I also will take a tanking on some of the out of money puts. Not worth cashing in.

Luckily, I liquidated my "in the money puts" on friday just to preserve the remainder of my capital.

Lost 2/3rd overall. Still a lesson in when to sell ! Was going to do it wednesday lunchtime but got greedy. (Remember reading about Oyster's Crapbvision comments that downleg only had at most 10% to go). Duh !

If it is any consolation, it happened to Jesse Livermoore as well as Oyster. When you are on your bike ride, just go into a cave a watch a spider spin a web. Apparently worked for Robert the Bruce.

My trading tactic is to wait on sidelines for this ABC formation to complete. Maybe it will be as the doc says "Sell in may and go away".

On my 401k stuff, I shifted it to RYJUX and cash with a small position in BEARX. Went into a small position long into NT at $2.12 just as an experiment but sold it as $2.34. Don't think much of NT but sheeple do - Movements on these are big in % terms.

Archived