An Important Reminder

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply
vulgar, only somewhat on-topic, but of rich thematic value:

this is true.

i was thinking earlier about what a fantastic dump the market needs to take now that it's been all jammed up with flagpoles. a real foot-long stool.

and THEN

outside the front door, i discovered a present left by a large (or at least long) dog:

a real foot-long stool.

Hope youre neighbors didnt see you picking up foot longs then taking pictures.. :lol: Hope that isnt your carpet thats on! Isnt that a half long I see at the bottom? Multiple dookie line up? :lol: :lol:

Amazing how no one is discussing the Feed Meeting.

The market's gone quiet ahead of the announcement.

I expect no cut but should we get one it would be a boon for both the golds and the

broads (unless it's interpreted as the economy is sliding further into the abyss :lol: )

Amazing how no one is discussing the Feed Meeting.

Looming War Seen Keeping Rates on Hold

. . .

Echoing the tenuous times facing the nation, police were near the mostly closed Federal Reserve, engaged in a standoff with a disgruntled tobacco farmer who claimed he had explosives. Only "critical personnel" were at the Fed.

. . .

Extra steel barricades were in place outside the U.S. Treasury and other important buildings, extending security zones so only pass-carrying government personnel made it past uniformed Secret Service personnel, as the nation moved to a higher state of alert against possible terror attacks.

Sounds like any dissention would not be well-received at the tractor-pull. :blink:

Archived