Strictly For The Birds?

From last Friday's New York Post:

Officials in a seaside town in Scotland are rethinking a plan to use robot falcons to deter seagulls - after the real birds launched a vicious attack on their fiberglass foes.

The robot peregrine falcons were strategically placed around Fraserburgh and programmed to perform a menacing repetoire of wing flaps, head turns and calls.

But instead of being frightened, the gulls formed armies to dive-bomb the fake birds and disable them.

Could there possibly be a parallel to this in terms of what's been going u-no-where the last three days?

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply
going down to get the bank check to pay off the mortgage. in the past week i was surprised how sedate i have been about it, but this morning it feels pretty good. :D good trading to all and best wishes to the DF family.

I am going to do the same thing soon as I exit a few of my corp bond positions.hopefully I will be able to pay off my home around the end of the month if all goes as planned.

going down to get the bank check to pay off the mortgage. in the past week i was surprised how sedate i have been about it, but this morning it feels pretty good.   :D  good trading to all and best wishes to the DF family.

I am going to do the same thing soon as I exit a few of my corp bond positions.hopefully I will be able to pay off my home around the end of the month if all goes as planned.

Likewise...just paid final check on two industrial buildings.....Just in time for the bubble to pop

Archived