Dear Dogs

• Replies 391
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I raise my own Turkeys. B)

Have a good one .

aahhh...sounds good Farmer !

if only it was 'season', i'd be chasing a wild one up the mountainside meself. A flock of 30 or so took up residence near the cabin this year. :D

Soup, there's no doubt they'll spin it as best they can. As you said to a fellow stoolie earlier who had kindly supplied us with another set of observations to use in our trading today, that easy call is BFD.

I was answering your specific question; with an opinion on why WMT might be down.

I would hazard a guess that 99.999995% of the stoolies here are in full agreement with you regarding the statist actions. I know I am.

On the other hand, it's more profitable to put the energy into finding new ways to skin the system; than to repeatedly focus on the same ol' same ol' system skinning us.

Leads to more smiles each day too :D

Many bears HAVE made money this year....if they were long gold....or energy...or food....

One can beat one's head against the wall repeatedly....or more wisely just go through the door. Physicals have been the "door" marked "Bears" in this manipulated paper POS that you and I and everyone else here agree is disgusting statist crap.

Better to play the mkts they have LEAST control over; than the ones they're in SOLE control of....eh? Cost me 35k this summer to finally learn that one. :P

Best to you Soup....have a good one with your family...I envy you your son; as Robin and I have no children. Your blessings are all around you dude....enjoy! :D

Archived