Monthly Digger - October 2010

Alexis Minerals to spin-off Exploration Assets

With 150k oz/yr goal, cash in hand for Snow Lake no-brainer funded project, and properties throughout several gold elephant stomping grounds, I say AMC.TO is one to get cozy with for a long while.

The heat is being turned up on earth's paper assets to just below combustion. Once it ignites, the fact that Alexis operates entirely in Canada will be an added bonus.

The pea pod in the broads just shot up - we are in fact getting the full pattern. This is why it is better to post and be a part of this board than the main IDS board, always fighting the tape, going short and dissing gold.

The breach of $HUI 520 is no small thing, it is 3 years in the making!

Physical gold doesn't need to explode for gold miners to do so. For 3 years gold has outperformed while our miners languished. I wouldn't be surprised to see gold correct soon short-term (we'll see how many waves of panic we get, could get to 1410 even) and as it corrects we go through a transition where miners begin to outperform the metal, as big money and even some of the public begin to enter the market in expectations of further gains.

What else is lighting up the board honorably, with cause, with purpose? Where else can paper hide? Truth, fear, ignorance, hope, greed all working in gold's favor through a wider, global audience.

There will be tremendous trading opportunities but the core must remain intact. Trade it only if you have something worthwhile ALSO PHYSICAL to invest in, preferably yourself, business, machinery with bonus points if it produces income outside $USD.

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My expectations, short-term.

Keep wits about you, don't get greedy, scale back risk, maintain core.

During October, the dollar will correct higher starting at possibly quite soon but by at least mid-October. Get everything in order and relax during this window, clean up portfolio, plan your next moves after the $USD correction is over. Yes, it's role is getting less and less but a King is still a King until he gasps his last breath of air.

I expect a sharp decline in the dollar starting in the beginning of November, Nov. 2nd is the start of the 7th DAY of the Mayan Calendar "FRUITION" and it has stellar performance on turns. The initial thrust out of each day/night has been correct almost 100%. Since I think the overall theme will be down for the period, the initial thrust should be down. Given the buck has already taken a beating, it's not illogical to look for a correction between now and then. These are my basic expectations to plan around.

When 1325 fell, especially in the fashion it did, 1340 was a given. 1360 now comes into play, with caution being the theme for me between there and 1410.

So let's see how it goes.

Considering gold in euro is down 8% it is not a lot :ninja:

that is so disappointing. its hard enough to get the direction correct and then to lose money to currency differentials. in the end all of the fiats will go to 0

1358 breaks into the next cycle that would indicate alot higher prices to come

90% long and grooving

dharma

It appears profit taking is holding down the run up, fine by me. We have the early birds driving mining prices up, most are still unbelievers in metals.

Majority of people probably watch store prices before they watch commodity prices. Of course, that's fundamentals......what am I even doing here?

With silver still on a tear I'm not to excited about selling anything. That could change at anytime as my profits are obscene.

It appears profit taking is holding down the run up, fine by me. We have the early birds driving mining prices up, most are still unbelievers in metals.

Majority of people probably watch store prices before they watch commodity prices. Of course, that's fundamentals......what am I even doing here?

With silver still on a tear I'm not to excited about selling anything. That could change at anytime as my profits are obscene.

Profits are never obscene

I aim to make 1000% in euro before this is over .

Inflation to Make All Americans Billionaires By 2020

...Gold, at a new all time high of $1,344 per ounce, is still very undervalued. If gold's total bull run from its 2001 low of $256 per ounce equals a percentage gain of 2,329% (just like the 1970s) we will see a gold price of $6,218 per ounce. Silver, at a new 30-year high of $23 per ounce, is still an absolute steal. Just like NIA predicted, the gold/silver ratio has declined in recent months from 70 down to 58, but is still well above the historical average of 16. In our opinion, because silver has been undervalued for so long with artificially high gold/silver ratios, once JP Morgan is forced to cover their naked short position in silver we could see the ratio decline to an artificially low level as low as 8. Therefore, if we see $6,218 per ounce gold, we wouldn't be surprised to also see $777.25 per ounce silver...

Remember Armstrong sees no hyperinflation as the US government steps in with new currency which usually starts with a bank holiday then devaluation as old money is exchanged for new money at like 10 to 1 or whatever.

Also so remember that the US government (taxpayers) owns most of GMAC and if lawsuits continue being filed concerning mortgage notes and supporting documents intertwined with derivatives then a government 'fix' may come sooner than you think.

Archived