Monthly Digger - September 2010

I still got 8% cash and even though some of those I watch are down 4% allready I just sit and wait .I have no expectations for today or tomorrow one way or the other. How is that for a long term view :rolleyes:

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is JP Morgan's Silver Manipulation Over?

....Is it possible that JP Morgan's plan to shut down their proprietary trading operations is just a smokescreen to make it appear as though they are complying with the new "Volcker Rule"? On July 1st, JP Morgan acquired the Metals, Oil and European Energy business lines of RBS Sempra Commodities. Also, on August 31st, JP Morgan filled their newly created role of global head of commodities strategy. These mixed signals from JP Morgan lead us to believe it is possible that JP Morgan will continue to engage in the same manipulative trading activities, but under the name of a new outside firm that they control. NIA is hopeful but skeptical that the manipulation is coming to an end. We remain cautiously optimistic at this time.

Bear Stearns previously held the silver short position that is now controlled by JP Morgan. The very day that Bear Stearns failed in March of 2008 was the day that silver reached its multi-decade high of $21 per ounce. Although nobody in the mainstream media has ever reported this, the real reason the Federal Reserve was so eager to orchestrate a bailout of Bear Stearns is because Bear Stearns was losing control over the price of silver. If they were forced to cover their shorts, silver could have quickly risen to $50 per ounce. A breakout of this size in the price of silver would signal a loss of confidence in the U.S. dollar and trigger a currency crisis....

Having a hard time with predictions of the regular markets going up with investors looking for a better return on their money by shunning low interest government paper in the future. The hiring departments will be hamstrung by new regulations and there are a lot of them ex. 1099s, healthcare transformations, taxes, purchases reporting, etc.

Only the companies that have moved and invested overseas are likely to turn a profit. Seems as if the US will stagnate due to over regulation and debt/tax burdens. That is not even considering rising interest rates otherwise known as inflation.

Overloaded in HL waiting for a silver reaction to take place. Have some Sabina G&S, it has been doing well. NGD outlook good with their Canadain mines even with Mexican troubles. TGB might catch a break here soon. Even though mining is active south of the border, north of the border acting much more stable.

Ut oh. The board is dead, gold and silver are going to spike spiking.

Bought some more juniors yesterday

Cash down to 2.5 % now

Gold is going to give its best shot at spiking whether that is good enough we will see In 3 weeks when my time window starts to open

Archived