Pulmonary Edema

Hoo haa. The best things in life are free. Good thing for me :wink2:

Perhaps one of our resident physicians can school the stoolizenry about pumonary edema. It seemed a very appropriate condition to highlight given today's, no this week's, no this month's market action.

Take it away, Stoolies!

• Replies 495
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Joe and Jane 3-Pak are going to have some serious discussions this weekend about getting back in the market. It is impossible for the sheep to stay away from a market that is rocketing up as this one is.

It doesn't take a rocket scientist to see that daily and weekly charts are bullish. Bears are giving up here, which would be the thing to do IF this is a new bull market.

I still think 970-980 is probable, after a few weeks of consolidation near 960. Gotta form that cup and handle to get everybody on board for the blast-off to new highs.

So it was Ren who pulled the plug on Globex.

Yep, the Globex stunt was the kick in the groin intended to send a loud and clear message to anyone thinking of messing with this rally. Whoever was behind it made it obvious for a reason. It worked yesterday and today. "Get on the long side or we're going to hurt you."

Todays action was already written for those who chose to listen. Any "line in the sand" has to be broken on the upside, and today 920 SPX fell.

Where's Mark and Buddha to chide those who don't learn from history?

BEST case is now consolidation MON-WED, followed by a move to 950 THURS and FRI. That would be the ideal fade for OPEX week, and may make you alot of money.

VIX was down sharply, and although its turned a corner, needs to pop 2 or 3 points to start a real downmove in the indexes.

I started leggin into shorts by buying may djx 86 puts for 1.50 at the close. Will continue to add if the above scenario plays out, however, if we go much higher than 850, its not a bear market rally anymore. Its real.

The only thing the Bears have going for them at this point:

THE CROWD IS ALWAYS WRONG.

Is Oyster stopped out?  Is the 570 target still on?

What about SG?  5/1 was a top, but not the top, with 3-5 days of down to follow 5/1.  What happened and what is he saying now?

He must have taken the day off. Last thing I remember him saying was "patience".

No one try to talk me off the ledge. It's peaceful out here.

Archived