Dear Dogs

Bong Dropped

Uncle Buck Smacked Down

Uncle Buck and the Long Bong Hit, including short and long term updated charts and price targets, is now loaded. Yields are high, and Uncle Buck is too. Take a subscribatory and get the latest whiff of the of the Long Bong Hit and Uncle Buck in the Anals RIGHT NOW!

15 Day Intro Subscribatory. Just $2.99! Get In RIGHT NOW!

• Replies 391
  • Created
  • Last Reply

BEEKS!

This is really effing great. I send you in to do a job...I want freddie green. Can't you do anything right?!

And look at gold and silver stocks...they're flying. I want you to threaten to sell Fort Knox to drive the price of that sh*t down. Don't people get it...gold is a relic...not real wealth like paper.

WTF! Can't we do anything during market hours or do we solely have to rely on 3 A.M. jams.

"Women Needed to Test Orgasm Machine

Reuters - 5 minutes ago

No, really. An American surgeon who has patented a device that triggers an orgasm has begun a clinical trial approved by the Food and Drug Administration in the United States and is looking for female volunteers. "

the "orgasmatron".

Hope he doesn't think he'll get a TM on it....been in widespread use for years  :lol:

Me wife sez not to worry about being replaced, cuz besides me being more "interesting" than a machine, she has zero interest in greasing the Cats, doing maintenance on the vehicles, gen-set, etc..  :lol:  :lol:

Finally, something to replace the old fashioned House Call ....

"Ring, ring" B)

tanks doc.

Greg's just bitchy cuz he went in halves with mousey on that XLNX short :lol: :lol: :lol:

maxxi, what happened? I thought for sure she was going for it when she hit 8.89 there... :unsure:

My high-flier MDG just notched down too :angry:

ps; if you wanna know what kind of infinite unbreakable addiction horror the orgasmatron will lead to, read some Larry Niven, re; "drouds". yechh..

see ya Bearman, Mucil....have a good one!

Archived