Doug Noland Returns

Hey Tonto! Strikerm3, whomever, whatever! Doc made a new website for you and Piles to VectorVest it out together, or whatever, instead of the flaming PM you sent me! You wanted your contest? Over dere mon! You want a contest?

I don't do individual stocks, but you want a running battle on the major indices? Nascrap, SPooz, Dow? Bring it on baby! Bring it on!!!

• Replies 472
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hey Tonto! Strikerm3, whomever, whatever! Doc made a new website for you and Piles to VectorVest it out together, or whatever, instead of the flaming PM you sent me! You wanted your contest? Over dere mon! You want a contest?

I don't do individual stocks, but you want a running battle on the major indices? Nascrap, SPooz, Dow? Bring it on baby! Bring it on!!!

you will lose gm.

you will lose gm.

Heh, heh!

The price of oil must be maintained at all costs...

Which generates more debt inflation... an Oil price high enough to support the cost of exploration or an oil price which is so low that exploration grinds to a standstill?

I vote for "oil prices going down". A significantly lower oil price might at the margin encourage a company to borrow some money and invest in something. Or a consumer to borrow and buy an SUV instead of a hybrid. There are lots of other factors that sway against these things happening, primarily the ludicrous existing debt loads, but on paper, lower oil prices should be net stimulative to the economy IMO. Now if the patient is already dead, pumping it full of more stimulants won't matter.

Wow,

Yet another unpleasant espisode of MTM.

I was especially disheartened to see GM posts referring to other stoolies as morons and idiots. If I want to read that kind of stuff, I can go over to Yahoo.

Doc,

I think the only solution is to tighten up the posting standards.

I have no problem with civil disagreements, (had some here meself), but anyone who launches a nasty personal attack on another Stoolie should be summarily banished from Stoolville. I don't give a crap whether they are Bulls or Bears.

I may join Piles if this doesn't stop. It is not fun to wade through this much Crap for a few nuggets.

It's a shame to see such a great site denigrated by just a few.

In the mean time, here's how it looks to me at this juncture with the overnight action.

The really short term stuff looks ready fur a bounce overnight here, but the 120min and longer stuff looks to be turned over hard and just starting down.

1420 looks like a bigtime pivot area for the NAZ. Let's see if they can take that out tomorrow.

1065505302546?User=demo&Pswd=demo&DataType=GIF&Symbol=nqz3&Interval=30:255&Permission=1000&Ht=400&Wd=600&Display=2&Study=MACD&Param1=12&Param2=26&Param3=9&FontSize=10.gif

1065505302546?User=demo&Pswd=demo&DataType=GIF&Symbol=nqz3&Interval=90:255&Permission=1000&Ht=400&Wd=600&Display=2&Study=MACD&Param1=12&Param2=26&Param3=9&FontSize=10.gif

1065505302546?User=demo&Pswd=demo&DataType=GIF&Symbol=nqz3&Interval=120:255&Permission=1000&Ht=400&Wd=600&Display=2&Study=MACD&Param1=12&Param2=26&Param3=9&FontSize=10.gif

1065505302546?User=demo&Pswd=demo&DataType=GIF&Symbol=nqz3&Interval=240:255&Permission=1000&Ht=400&Wd=600&Display=2&Study=MACD&Param1=12&Param2=26&Param3=9&FontSize=10.gif

1065505302546?User=demo&Pswd=demo&DataType=GIF&Symbol=nqz3&Interval=360:255&Permission=1000&Ht=400&Wd=600&Display=2&Study=MACD&Param1=12&Param2=26&Param3=9&FontSize=10.gif

1065505302546?User=demo&Pswd=demo&DataType=GIF&Symbol=nqz3&Interval=D:255&Permission=1000&Ht=400&Wd=600&Display=2&Study=MACD&Param1=12&Param2=26&Param3=9&FontSize=10.gif

Archived