Another Weak End

• Replies 380
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest BEARDRECH
Bare,

Ditto on MEGO? :blink:

The thing I wanted to speake with you about was the belief of everyone in this C wave. You got it right last week, As far as I'm concerned. Thats all. That does not mean we don't get a bounce but 1069 spx. :lol: :lol: :lol: IMHO

my eyes glaze over

It is getting ugly in Asia and out futures are following suit. This game is getting interesting as the longs are trying to battle it out with the bears. Mr. super bear is still winning.

We might have one more up day for Monday as they will stick save this at the open. They will jam this thing one more time. Going long until 11am or so then reverse short has been working. After Monday, it is all she wrote and we are in for a big fall. All longs beware!!! Remember to preserve your capitial at all cost.

Oilman

Has anyone thought about the real possibility that the SPX falls 250 points in a matter of days dwarfing the magnitude of the rally past?

"Big up then huge down". Hmmm, when did I hear that?!

P.S. GTN, the BPIs are not on a buy signal, they haven't gone low enough. Read this http://stocks.internetnews.com/close/artic...2171911,00.html concerning p/c ratio. You still have time.

Wake me up when we get there.

This is now very serious S**t happening in Asia-look at the percentages they are down. The good old public once again votes with their feet. Obviously they are watching TV tonite and aren't impressed. Buckle up and Trade Safe!

Brian4, how much of this do you think is the usual follow-the-previous-US-day-action phenomenon?

TIA

If we drop off the cliff Monday with EOM, I will be shorting with both hands and will be in 100% as this will confirm our down trend. If we moved up so fast, we will more than likely move down just as fast.

Don't forget the risk vs. reward thing and right now it is low risk shorting the POS but the risk for the longs is way too high. Monday will be the longs last chance to get out and preserve their capitals. There is a time to be long and this is not one of them.

I bet the dollar is getting hammered to. As the dollar goes, so do our markets.

Oilman

Thanks Brian. I'm watching Crapvision Asia (between innings of the Rangers/Angels game :grin: ). The SARS situation is extremely grim in Hong Kong. The Iraqi situation keeps getting grimmer. I do not see how Monday is going to be a positive day for U.S. equities. Instead of thinking in terms (as I was yesterday) of closing my short position in order to reposition at a higher price, I am thinking of adding to it with a fairly tight stop. The COT net long situation seems to indicate they are walking the tightrope without a net (no pun intended). I'm wondering if the net short position on the mini's mutes that some though.

Sloth-that's a good question-we are heading into a low that should bounce-but if it does not bounce we could see 600 on the SPX. My and END and DRIVER's bottom line is we bounce, we go long, break 842 it's over. Based on what I see right now unless it changes overnite we are screwed with a capital "S". Asian markets are careful markets and they are casting their vote on the WAR in real time so is GOLD-Trade Safe! We will know shortly.

Thanks Brian. I'm watching Crapvision Asia (between innings of the Rangers/Angels game :grin: ). The SARS situation is extremely grim in Hong Kong. The Iraqi situation keeps getting grimmer. I do not see how Monday is going to be a positive day for U.S. equities. Instead of thinking in terms of closing my short position, I am thinking of adding to it with a fairly tight stop. The COT net long situation seems to indicate they are walking the tightrope without a net (no pun intended). I'm wondering if the net short position on the mini's mutes that some though.

Mousey...

We live about 18 minutes from Dodger Stadium and about 40 minutes from "Angel Stadium/Edison Field"...whenever those spindly old legs of your get to feeling fine, the missus and me daughter and daughter to be would welcome you and Missus Dung to enjoy a night in the guest house.....Anytime! Sorry for the pain....my wifes Mom is in some serious hurt...we appreciate health issues!

Archived