Program Robot Stick Save

I have no idea what compels me to off like this--somehow somweway i must be stopped :rolleyes: ?:P

Perhaps, the compulsion emanates from stimulation? I can provide a barrier: when you make a non-factual statement (based-upon current scientific knowledge) I can discuss that with you (if Dr B doesn't get there first!) :P

In the meantime, I can share that my 'manifestation' here is a direct result of being prodded/stimulated. A general lack of 'ad hominem' attack has empowered me to share my dreams.

To parrot another vociferous Stoolie, "This is the best damn site on the web for people like us."

I am not consciously PC (politically correct) and you are not BC (brevity correct). We're all just doing the best we can. We also have an AC (academically challenged) / DC (doctrinally closed) contingent. What a mix!

But, I give tanks for this excellent forum. Doc has created a place of outstanding quality, imo.

Vive la difference!

Regards, Nano.

• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That's right Bare and as someone who trades safe- I would rather be long over 856 as I believe at a minimum we would carry to to 870-80 which is the moment of truth-at that point we die or we fool everyone and break out to the upside-as Doc said-this ain't your mothers Bear Market!

If anyone knows of any reason why I shouldn't deal with TD Waterhouse, please let me know. I've got a beneficiary IRA that I want to move away from Schwab. Deep discount brokers don't deal with this type of IRA... so Scottrade, etc. are out.

So far, TD Waterhouse turned out to be best option. Surprised me.

I'm thinking of initiating transfer this week.

Thanks.

Nano,

I don't think i come off as vociferous.

TE: Sure you are. You vehemently welcome people to this board and make them feel appreciated regardless of their contributions. :wink2:

Yaryman:

Are you the one and same from the MU board? You have typically echoed my sentiment in a elegant way that simply escapes my abilities in writing. Good to see you posting here.

Any idea if Proformabillionaire lurks on this board? It seems perfect for his style.

Regards,

zbullyboyz

IKE'S monthly newsletter out...a must read to get an overall perspective on funnymentals and technicals...Me, I'm taking Jessies advice, made my plan and Im sticking to it. Short that is, EBAY, JPM, and AMGN. Long 10 SPX MAR 900 puts @ 845. Long GG. DROOY, GFI, and WHT as well as a closet full of Philharmonics...TRADE SAFE ....I'm going with sub 800 by MAR expiration.

If anyone knows of any reason why I shouldn't deal with TD Waterhouse, please let me know. I've got a beneficiary IRA that I want to move away from Schwab. Deep discount brokers don't deal with this type of IRA... so Scottrade, etc. are out.

Thanks.

R u sure Scottrade doesn't have that type of account? I'm not sure what you mean by beneficiary IRA, I assume this is different from Coverdell (education) IRA?

I moved all my IRAs (Roth, traditional, coverdell) to Scottrade last month because Waterhouse increased their mutual fund fees, and also added a $25 IRA transfer fee AND inactivity fees. I snuck my accounts out before the new fees started.

That said, I'm keeping my Waterhouse (taxable) account because of problems shorting at Scottrade (not an issue for your IRA account).

SB

Thanks.

i have an ira at fidelity and they let me trade options and covered calls also.

this may not suit you but they are a little more full service than others.

Phew, quite a bounce here today, All Ords +1.3% but it seems the big 4 banks & Newscorp providing most of that. All my put parents in the red I'm happy to say. Was it Doc saying could be a churn 'n burn here? He could well be right. Not seeing any reason to bail on the shorts yet but will be really interested to see what sort of action you guys end up with tonight..

Archived