Giddy gimbals

• Replies 265
  • Created
  • Last Reply

careful with those headlines.....

when ES stops falling here, Gold likely to pull a swift reversal...

1640ish looks key now...

Well, hopefully most of our readers understand that the headlines are just teasers. They don't reveal the entire content of the report. So just in case they don't, here it is in black and white.

I've done a very good job of staying with the trend in gold. The PM stocks have been a bit more challenging, since they have traded like stocks and not like gold.

There's no reason to stand in front of a secular bull market that's apparently entering a mania.

It's not a mania in the classic sense. The past few weeks have been a short covering panic, particularly among the primary dealers. That has now ended. I'll have details in the Wall Street Examiner Professional Edition Fed Report to be posted later today.

Yes you have.

But with the PM stocks breaking so hard, caution is warranted, IF the past provides any clues....

I keep waiting for the PM stocks to act like the metal, but the charts just show no promise of that whatsoever. Gonna take a miracle. Likewise, gold may correct, but there's no sign in my work of a major decline ahead. How long can the metal and the stocks diverge like this. If the metal holds up, at some point don't the stocks become screaming bargains.

It's a fascinating dichotomy. Hope some of you gold bugs might be interested in following my technical take on it with a 30 day risk free trial to the daily Precious Metals updates.

Since the Trannies are crashing off the all time high after the "tire gnawing bearish" evening star at said ATH, there is a very good chance that the 900 day will hold as the floor on this move, as price will have traveled quite a distance, and it is rare to plow thru the 900 on the first big move to the 900 from an extreme low or high...

Archived