Another Weak End

• Replies 380
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thank you Crooked. That is a very gracious offer!

Re: SPX isn't it amazing how no matter what happens in the markets, in the world for that matter, every few weeks it all comes down to 841-842 on the SPX :lol: .

If Monday close down big, look for panic as when Joe opens his statement at the end of Month, it will the time of reconigion. How much pain can one take before giving up? After 3 years, this should be it. Remember, it does not take a lot to start the slide. Sheeps will follow other sheeps and we have our panic.

They need to jam this before the open and jam it once more time once the markets open or the game is over. I bet the selling will acelerate at the open if we have a large gap down and maintain it after 11:00am. Follow the trend and don't fight the tape.

Oilman

BARE sticks to his guns that next quarter will, probably, be one FUR the history books on Wall St.

buckle....buckle.....(as in the mkt will buckle? nononono) "UP" LOL

bearz should buck UP butt the buck will be DOWN, guesses this observer LOL

actually, it won't be anything to laff about. It might be COSMIC.

the wheels are coming off...

and we are at WAR. WHAT a coincidence!!!

If Monday close down big, look for panic as when Joe opens his statement at the end of Month, it will the time of reconigion. How much pain can one take before giving up? After 3 years, this should be it. Remember, it does not take a lot to start the slide. Sheeps will follow other sheeps and we have our panic.

They need to jam this before the open and jam it once more time once the markets open or the game is over. I bet the selling will acelerate at the open if we have a large gap down and maintain it after 11:00am. Follow the trend and don't fight the tape.

Oilman

Wishful thinking about Joe-6. He doesn't even open his statements anymore. I believe it was Doc that said, Joe will finally sell at the bottom, not on the way down. When Joe sells, I'm going long.

I am watching this with eyes wide open but, with NO emotion.

Will cover at 845. If we close below 846 I will reshort june contracts.

Could this be it?

Yes.

Just watch the tape and as B4 says, Trade safe!!and pay close attention to Doc. He has been righter then most.

Mousey you are right. As I posted earlier if DaBoyz are caught on the wrong side which DOC also alluded to-all HELL will break loose. Trade Safe! with a proper STOP>

Brian, when I saw that yesterday in the Anals my jaw dropped. I wanted to ask more about that of you guys and Doc via a post here and make sure I understood what Doc was implying but, did not know how to do it without giving away the Anals. Thanks for bringing it up earlier and elaborating on it. I'm still not clear on what the net short on the mini's means. I am assuming that covers the Institutions to a degree nontheless, there seems to be a massive collapse coming if the equities drop hard tomorrow.

Col,

You are right but remember we don't need all of them to sell now, just a few to start the slide and when we have huge volume on the way down as Joe sell everything then I will be going long. Look for the following to go long for the new Bull.

1. PE 7-14.

2. Div. Yield 5-6 percent.

3. Huge selling volume as Joe is leaving at the bottom.

Remember that at this stage, who will have capital to take advantage? I for one will be.

Oilman

Guest The CoinGuy

B4,

Isn't the 1st of April when the Japanese lose the rest of their government backing for savings accounts, C.D.'s etc.(the equivalent to our FDIC Ins)? If I'm incorrect, please correct me.

All,

Does anyone have a LT chart showing a DT in housing prices? I've seen many sectoral bubbles that have corrected back to the LT UT, but with a fractional reserve fiat system that is capable of expanding currency at the flick of switch(literally), or hitting on a keyboard(digital currency), I don't see how we could start a downtrend in housing. I've always believed this to be a (Free to all who apply)credit induced bubble, not a real estate bubble, but possibly I'm living in a bubble. Who knows.

Health is getting back to normal, I plan on resuming my normal pace here at stoolville, which should bring me up to 5 posts a week(smile), perhaps 5 per day on IDS. Ought to be good for comic relief...I don't mind being laughed at. Working in the numismatic field(more for hobby than profit), I've been snickered at plenty. At first, I wanted to hit a few guys upside the head with a bankbag full of the barbarous relic, but then I realized this is the path I've taken, this is the life I've chosen. I've done my research on this sector like none other. Let the cards fall where they may.

I was there for the tech(Rode INTC through 5 splits) bubble, I think this one will be bigger, and I have the courage to profit/or swallow my losses with nothing but a wiley wimper, and possibly a little nashing of teeth. Of course if the reverse happens to be true. You might actually see a smile crack on this ol' traders face. Only the future will tell, and as the past has always told, it's gonna be one hell of an experience...either way it goes.

BTW, FWIW if you're buying physical gold, it's been hot, especially on the quality numismatic end of the business. Bullion has been steadily moving off the shelves, but you tend to see an increase when the price moves up. Steady ebb, with little flow is the way I've heard it said. "Need more material flowing into inventory".

I'll end my babbling here...with a few comments from recent(dated material) Coin Dealer Newsletter(The Greysheet).

Comments about the recent Long Beach Show(Largest Show in the country)

"Demand is very powerful at this time with buyers willing to go the extra mile in an effort to be a successful bidder. Sellers are extremely pleased these days as the prices they are receiving for their coins at auction and on the bourse(trading floor) are exceeding their wildest expectations"

"Many dealers were in California solely to buy coins for their customers and to reinforce their depleting inventories. So, they had to roll up their sleeves and open their check books wide in order to be successful in this endeavor. This is because buying is extremely tough in today's market. One dealer commented that it's "absolutely horrible" trying to buy coins. Collectors and Dealers are all fighting each other to get the same coins."

Interesting enough, this show took place during the largest phase of the correction in the bullion spot price.

The CoinGuy

P.S. I will be posting a chart in Stool's gold, showing what I saw as the sell signal, and why I am buying here. If anyone is interested. I saw a lot of long-term holders starting to crack teeth in this last decline. I don't think this is necessarily needed, and will post these basic TA charts when I think they're needed.

Short comment: Basic TA is all I have ever used, anything more is too complicated.

Mark --

You're keeping track of Hans Hans Hans Hans Brinker. I'm no fan of his cause I think he's basically a fraud. Just my take on him. He made his last trading call how? Anyway, I listen to him just occasionally cause I figure he has "sources" that feed him info. Just caught part of his radio show and found it interesting that he wasn't gloating nor was he telling listeners to jump on the train. Maybe things aren't working out as he expected.

merciless mentioned something about the greenman and the war. Something about the greenman being unhenged if the war didn't start soon or didn't go well. merci was being intentionally vague. Well, I don't think that street fighting was ever in the war plan, so I wonder if something else is going on now . . . too many freaking holes in the dike perhaps.

Archived