Reversal reversal...bears blown out

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Someone enlighten this ignorant one. What are TIC flows and what is their significance? Announced today at 126B vs 25B consensus.

Date Time (ET) Statistic For Actual Briefing Forecast Market Expects Prior Revised From

Jan 19 9:00 AM Net Long-Term TIC Flows Nov $126.8B $23.8B $25.0B $19.3B $20.7B

Someone enlighten this ignorant one. What are TIC flows and what is their significance? Announced today at 126B vs 25B consensus.

Date Time (ET) Statistic For Actual Briefing Forecast Market Expects Prior Revised From

Jan 19 9:00 AM Net Long-Term TIC Flows Nov $126.8B $23.8B $25.0B $19.3B $20.7B

do you lookie here:

TICS

I don't track the TIC because the data is 2 months old when released and we already know what happened since then.

Really. Think about it.

The TIC data, and all the commotion surrounding it, is a freak show. Entertaining to see how people get all hysterical over it.

I don't track the TIC because the data is 2 months old when released and we already know what happened since then.

Really. Think about it.

The TIC data, and all the commotion surrounding it, is a freak show. Entertaining to see how people get all hysterical over it.

I can confirm that the TICS do NOT move the fx market much when they get published. They are old news.

Archived