Dating Fraud

A very simple MACD crossover system would have made oneself rich, but who followed :( :(

Oh my aching head..

Depends on your timeframe. The monthly chart shows 28.50 support broken and the sto is going down, while the MACD tops out. I look at this as the 'control' level...for now.

engine.asp?skin=marketscreen&split=1&pri=&time=&cname=&lcprice=&symbol=GE&indicator=8,12,26,9;32,5,3,3;34,,,;48,,,;64,9,,&dur=5y&freq=2&intr=&type=4&width=600&height=400

The weekly does show further support around 27.35. The whole pattern is bearish, but must be adapted to time frame, as always.

engine.asp?skin=marketscreen&split=1&pri=&time=&cname=&lcprice=&symbol=GE&indicator=8,12,26,9;32,5,3,3;34,,,;48,,,;64,9,,&dur=2y&freq=3&intr=&type=4&width=600&height=400

The daily shows a 13dMA below the 50dMA, but a rising 200dMA and perhaps a right shoulder in the making. Another up candle and a good long scalp can be had.

chart.asp?symb=ge&compidx=aaaaa%3A0&ma=4&maval=13%2C50%2C200&uf=0&lf=4&lf2=32&lf3=1024&type=4&size=2&state=11&sid=2148&style=350&time=7&freq=1&comp=NO%5FSYMBOL%5FCHOSEN&nosettings=1&rand=3033&mocktick=1

But to where is this financial ball of fire now headed? A new secular high? It's always possible...... :o

chart.asp?symb=bkx&compidx=aaaaa%3A0&ma=0&maval=13%2C50%2C200&uf=8&lf=4&lf2=32&lf3=1024&type=4&size=1&state=11&sid=8910&style=350&time=20&freq=3&comp=NO%5FSYMBOL%5FCHOSEN&nosettings=1&rand=8065&mocktick=1

• Replies 374
  • Created
  • Last Reply
machinehead wrote:

"The current situation, where the out months are discounted, is unusual. (Thanks to The End for pointing that out.) But is it a buy signal? Implicitly, the discount tells you that the S&P's dividend yield is relatively high compared to short-term interest rates, which is a possible indication that stocks offer relative value compared to T-bills."

Thanks for the rest of your excellent analysis, which I didn't re-copy here but did copy the above by way of asking the following:

In commodity futures, a market going inverse is almost always bullish. Indicates a shortage of the commodity, requiring users to pay up for nearby contracts to cover current requirements. Do you see any correlation to the current S&P inversion?

Machinehead. Thanks for the explanation.

Good chance we catch Saddam this week having caught all those bodyguards friday and both the sons dead. As much as the US spends over there daily they should just make the award 10xs more...perfect recipe for a huge blowoff top lasting all week. Futures strong, we shall see in the morning. If they catch Saddam this week I think new highs are a given......trade safe.....I could change my mind by the morning!

The fact that gold is trading just down a little is encouraging, in that we went up last week partly due to the potential strike. When that did not materialise, gold should sell off more than it has. i perceive this action bullish towards gold. (for the time being)

July 28 (Bloomberg) -- The European Central Bank is eliminating its holdings of debt issued by Freddie Mac and Fannie Mae, the two biggest U.S. providers of mortgage financing, and recommended that its national central banks do the same, according to a person who has seen the ECB's recommendation

http://quote.bloomberg.com/apps/news?pid=1...SE6M&refer=home

Hummmmm!!!

The fact that gold is trading just down a little is encouraging, in that we went up last week partly due to the potential strike. When that did not materialise, gold should sell off more than it has. i perceive this action bullish towards gold. (for the time being)

Been checking out coins. Who would want the more expensive US silver coin over the .9999 purest in the world Canadian....pay for durability? Interesting.

Then I saw this!????

Note that American Silver Eagles can be used to fund IRA investments.

Stryker-I would suggest that So-Dumbs capture is already baked in-now IF they don't get him-then what??  This puppy is on Borrowed Time-all that counts is 1015.33 and 9352 close above those numbers and i might think your way.  Trade Safe!

I know. Picking a top is everyones lottery ticket dream! B)

Cut me some slack I just ordered 2 1oz gold maples and 20 silvers.. worked my butt off last week to earn them. Thought about them all week when working :D

also....this isnt what we want to see for the start of a crash is it? I just noticed this

:huh:

http://www.ameritradeindex.com/amtd.html

Look at the %sells. :mellow: contrary investing? MSFT,INTC,ORCL and CSCO are usually never this spread apart here. 9 to 1 sells on INTC etc.... Looks like they will rally from here since so many % sellers.Thats a big offset. JDSU will probably just continue its decent to hell.........

Depends on your timeframe. The monthly chart shows 28.50 support broken and the sto is going down, while the MACD tops out. I look at this as the 'control' level...for now.

Time frame of course is everything.. I trade options, all I need is a 5 % move and GE seems very predictable with the MACD in daily chart.. Also, you didn't take into account the volume, which was very high friday.. I'm going in tomorrow..

post-7-1059360657.gif

July 28 (Bloomberg) -- The European Central Bank is eliminating its holdings of debt issued by Freddie Mac and Fannie Mae, the two biggest U.S. providers of mortgage financing, and recommended that its national central banks do the same, according to a person who has seen the ECB's recommendation

Hummmmm!!!

So just how do all those holders of agency debt get out of the door at the same time? The article made a point of mentioning the "unnamed person" several times. The story could be a hoax -- or maybe not. :blink:

Guest The CoinGuy

Hummmmm!!!

... :o ...Huge, in my book.

TCG

Edit: Anyone have those links to Roger's First and Second hour?

Archived