It's all about Security

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Does anyone remember the date of last hack of Da Stool, where someone posted some Hi-Fi picture on the front page. Just wondering if the present attack is another one of those proprietary Stooli Market Top Indicators. If that sounds desperate, well it should, Desperate people tend to sound Desperate :blink:

I got the warning on opening the main Podcast page.

firefox then phpmv2/phpmyvisites.js

No podcast today I'm guessing.

phpmyvisites is just a stats program, not a virus.

I'm still working the security issues as I try to get the podcast posted. It will be another couple of hours.

My head is spinning.

WOW !!!

Lost MOney is on and,

Macke is still all "cracked-up"

What the hell did this guy take....babbling incessantly about selling APPL, druling on himself and spitting......sell stocks, sell stocks

I'm waiting for them to come back from commercial and see his seat empty

clearly the Feds are tryin' ta hack the Stool again

that tells me we're ready to craSSh

mighty fine day anyway, watchin' Big Blew turn red and GooG :ph34r: fail at 400 again

CA in total collapse, busted Reamtors and scared state pensioneers roamin' the streets

hundreds of thousands of private sector tax rapees fleeing the state

might as well put up my favorite pic

post-2457-1242854514_thumb.png

Am flat bar some small gold positions - but vigilant for any sign of a very irrational and very exuberant next few days.

If not, the first warning shot may have just been fired......of which there may be two, but prolly not three, before it's time for tdultima's small gray font.

phpmyvisites is just a stats program, not a virus.

I'm still working the security issues as I try to get the podcast posted. It will be another couple of hours.

My head is spinning.

Those spinning heads are ugly. Just look at old green shoots.

post-441-1242855039.jpg

WOW !!!

Lost MOney is on and,

Macke is still all "cracked-up"

What the hell did this guy take....babbling incessantly about selling APPL, druling on himself and spitting......sell stocks, sell stocks

I'm waiting for them to come back from commercial and see his seat empty

based on this morning's clip, i'd speculate a meth-and/or-coke bender. probably hasn't slept in days. most likely seeing giant bats fluttering alongside his samoan lawyer.

Who was it touting dark forebodings about late May awhile ago on weekends? We are there.

I was really disappointed we didn't melt up today. 940 at least. That would have been to easy I guess.

Waiting to see if TJ's gut starts clenching. No Red Dwarfs the last couple of days.

based on this morning's clip, i'd speculate a meth-and/or-coke bender. probably hasn't slept in days. most likely seeing giant bats fluttering alongside his samoan lawyer.

Yep, my guess, based on the way this guy trades, is that he missed the big rally (I know this for a fact)....and now that he has loaded the boat in the past 2-3 weeks is pissed that the rally has stopped and now is freaking out at what looks like another trip back down

Archived