Is this top is THIS top

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Tick tick tick tick....

The lack of fear following 2 large down days this week, on top of a temporaly vicious but ultimately "just a retracement" rally, following a brutal 1 1/2 year decline, is mind-numbing.

did I just say something ?

is that dried up beer in my belly button ?

It's pretty quiet tonight so thought I'd take the opportunity to share some of the analysis from my system

... and your high score in PACMAN. ?

Chart looks loaded could you pls include some comments for the charticapped folks like me. TIA

Todays trading once again within range - DOW

8610 - 8490

8370 - 8250 << +20 on the high -20 on the low..

8130 - 8010

Monday rock and roll

http://wallstreetexaminer.com/2009/05/15/r...sional-edition/

Running Out The Pushed String - Professional Edition

by Lee Adler, Friday, May 15, 2009, in Money and The Fed, Professional Edition | Permalink |Comments (0) Edit The Fed made a massive addition to its balance sheet this week. Most of it was comprised of a huge settlement of previously committed purchases of MBS paper. I have hypothesized in past reports that these MBS buys would not help the market because they simply attempt to fill black holes known as Fanny and Freddy, where the cash burns up in the money inferno extinguishing debt. Click here to download complete report in pdf format (Professional Edition Subscribers). Try the Professional Edition risk free for thirty days. If, within that time, you don?€™t find the information useful, I will give you a full refund. It?€™s that simple. Click here for more information.

Stand by for the next big bail out. the following is from a free Gary North e-mail sent out by the Daily Reckoning group concerning the tax increase elections to be held in Kali 0n May 19. <_<

CONCLUSION

I suggest that you pay attention to the results of the

special election of May 19. Be prepared to see a bailout of the

state government by Congress. Here are the political questions

that will face Congress on May 20.

If AIG is too big to fail, what about California's

government?

If Chrysler is entitled to almost $8 billion in Federal

funding just to go bankrupt, how much should Congress

pay to keep California from going bankrupt?

I expect an emergency bailout package to be signed, sealed,

and delivered within weeks. The faster the bond market responds,

the faster Congress will act.

Let us see whose budget gets cut: California's or ours.

Probably ours.

Doc after listening to the podcast, you brought home to me that there is no long term plan, only the the Fed and the treasury trying to stomp out fires as they erupt similar to a Kali firestorm. I have heard all the deflation-inflation arguments and I would say we face a USSR type meltdown as productive activities slowdown coupled with vast sums of government fiat passed out cause critical items such as food and health care to become scarce and high priced,and interest rates to sky rocket further decreasing productive economic activity. :ph34r:

Stand by for the next big bail out. the following is from a free Gary North e-mail sent out by the Daily Reckoning group concerning the tax increase elections to be held in Kali 0n May 19. <_<

CONCLUSION

I suggest that you pay attention to the results of the

special election of May 19. Be prepared to see a bailout of the

state government by Congress. Here are the political questions

that will face Congress on May 20.

If AIG is too big to fail, what about California's

government?

If Chrysler is entitled to almost $8 billion in Federal

funding just to go bankrupt, how much should Congress

pay to keep California from going bankrupt?

I expect an emergency bailout package to be signed, sealed,

and delivered within weeks. The faster the bond market responds,

the faster Congress will act.

Let us see whose budget gets cut: California's or ours.

Probably ours.

Doc after listening to the podcast, you brought home to me that there is no long term plan, only the the Fed and the treasury trying to stomp out fires as they erupt similar to a Kali firestorm. I have heard all the deflation-inflation arguments and I would say we face a USSR type meltdown as productive activities slowdown coupled with vast sums of government fiat passed out cause critical items such as food and health care to become scarce and high priced,and interest rates to sky rocket further decreasing productive economic activity. :ph34r:

If Texas has to bailout Kali, that secessionist movement might pick up steam fast.... :lol:

When the Fed starts bailing out states, I have to think that the light will come on for some additional increment of public recognition of the insanity.

But then again, even the bouncy ball teachers (to borrow a phrase) have a vested interest in it continuing.

jickiss is back!

jickiss is back!

and

most items that your really need have stopped getting cheaper....brakes for your car, ice cream for your dessert, gasoline for your auto, insurance premiums, health care....printing is getting through to many items.

meanwhile, items that you do not need (for the REASON that virtually -0- are getting raises in salaries) are dropping in price, you may like a new $2,300,000 house in Devon, PA, but you do not need the $30 k in taxes and the air conditioning bill, since you have -0- confidence that you can sell it at a higher price.

Once a house in a $2.3 million hood trades at, let's say, $1.4 million, it is TOTALLY OVER.

unless and until Wages Increase rapidly, where is the vig?

The structure is eroding faster than the BS can cover the foundation stones.

Thimk!

jickiss!!!!!!!

Archived