• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply
this is just a minor pullback according to 3 day cycle projection pointed at 907. That would make a nice overthrow of the channel, but I still kinda doubt it would be a good place to short.

qqqq 3 day cycle projection looks 35.20.

hui 318-319

3 day cycle projection still 907.

Check this out.

So, do I at least get chicken fingers?

But this guy seems to be saying quite the opposite:

"Since the market bottomed and the new cyclical recovery bull market began, retail investors have gone on a collective buyer’s strike. Call it a “hunger strike” if you will. The retail crowd is effectively starving itself by missing out on some remarkable recoveries in recent weeks and will most likely continue to miss out on these opportunity until they simply can’t take it anymore. In other words, a classic repetition of the idealized market cycle is setting up perfectly. "

http://www.financialsense.com/editorials/d.../2009/0403.html

Never trust what MSM says unless you can check the data yourself.

Big slow mech now wants chort. 865 to 902 now closed.

Looking at the lay of the land tomorrow ayem first.

-----

Boolie went out in style, 241k ES CONtracts arse-blasted in the last 15 minutes.

But this guy seems to be saying quite the opposite:

"Since the market bottomed and the new cyclical recovery bull market began, retail investors have gone on a collective buyer’s strike. Call it a “hunger strike” if you will. The retail crowd is effectively starving itself by missing out on some remarkable recoveries in recent weeks and will most likely continue to miss out on these opportunity until they simply can’t take it anymore. In other words, a classic repetition of the idealized market cycle is setting up perfectly. "

http://www.financialsense.com/editorials/d.../2009/0403.html

Never trust what MSM says unless you can check the data yourself.

Click on his editorial archive link. He's been saying that there's a bottom since 2007.

Boolie went out in style, 241k ES CONtracts arse-blasted in the last 15 minutes.

The Fed has unlimited margin buying power.

I would too, if I were the sole Creator of Money and nobody ever really knew how much I Created whenever I felt like it.

I was just looking for an article about the "retail investor led rally" and stumbled on that guys page, didn't know he was infamous for his calls.

Now that you point it out I do remember Leewhee yanking Cliff Joke. :lol:

I'll have to rephrase that rule of thumb:

"Never trust what MSM *anyone* says unless you can check the data yourself."

Wink Wink

"?€œGiven the fundamental factors in place that should support the demand for housing, we believe the effect of the troubles in the subprime sector on the broader housing market will likely be limited,?€? Bernanke said."

May-07

Nudge Nudge

"?€œThe damage from this turn in the credit cycle -- in terms of lost wealth, lost homes, and blemished credit histories -- is likely to be long-lasting.?€? "

17th April-09

The story is just the sideshow. The Fed went to direct PD pumping because of the danger posed by the potential for further stock market collapse. When they started that is when the noise started to improve. I could have turned off the TV and stopped reading the news and just looked at the Primary Dealer liquidity chart to know what was going to happen.

Chart from the Wall Street Examiner Professional Edition Fed Report.

post-21-1241458820_thumb.png

http://www.bloomberg.com/apps/news?pid=206...&refer=home

montypythonkit128627046022711950.jpg

a MUST READ - full art, not just quote:]

Market Dispersion Has Collapsed - "Systemic Correlation Is At October 1987 Levels"

http://zerohedge.blogspot.com/2009/05/mark...-collapsed.html

the average systemic correlation across stocks is at near all times highs, exceeded only by the days following the October 1987 crash and a brief period in 1954

A high correlation means that there is very little dispersion among the stocks and a low correlation means that there is high dispersion in performance. Today there is very little dispersion when measured in stocks across the market as a whole. Systemic factors are driving stock returns across the market. Stock specific news is largely irrelevant and that this is the case in the middle of earnings season, when stock specific news should be at its height, is truly remarkable.

I was just looking for an article about the "retail investor led rally" and stumbled on that guys page, didn't know he was infamous for his calls.

Now that you point it out I do remember Leewhee yanking Cliff Joke. :lol:

His analysis gave the impression of pulling various cycles out of his hat like rabbits....the 8 year, 10 year, 5 year, 4 year. No discussion of interrelationships. Something was always turning up, it seemed.

Archived