Fed Says It's Still Worried About Deflation

Phat,

what about 17 may and 27 may? what about 10 july?

27 May is when Jupiter (expansion) and Neptune (oil) join in a conjunction (combination with) the US Moon (public awareness & emotions).

That aspect is close now and I'd been expecting to see some movement in oil, in one direction or another, by this point.

One way to look at these aspects is as potential energy, which converts to kinetic when the material phenomenon shows up (whether this is causal or synchronistic is someone else's bone to gnaw on). Sometimes that phenomenon matches the symbolism but plays out in a different way than expected.

Example:

Saturn (consequences, loss) conjuncts the US Sun (leader, figurehead) about every thirty years. That conjunction happened in 1974 on the exact day Nixon resigned.

It was coming around again in 2004, and I thought around that time there was a great chance Bush was going to be undone by one of his extraconstitutional adventures. Instead, at the appointed time, Reagan died. Then I sorta knew that that was it - Bush was going to get a pass because some other material event used up all the potential.

The point of all this is that there are multiple symbols associated with each planet. In addition to oil, Neptune rules disease. Jupiter/Neptune conjunct the US Moon (expansion of swine flu dominating the American public awareness) would be a different 'use' of that same potential.

Jupiter/Neptune also corresponds to unclear thinking, and irrational exuberence or hysterical panic. Can go either way. Could be the exuberence of a blowoff top, or the panic associated with a sharp selloff or pandemic.

Shouldn't be an especially dull month, though.

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Speaking of that....

WHO raises flu threat level, warning pandemic imminent

"...Chan raised the WHO alert level to Phase 5, its second highest warning that a pandemic, or global outbreak of a serious new illness, is imminent..."

The next one, Phase 6, is the WHO's highest alert level. In that event, expect the ugly spectre of travel restrictions to raise its head.

BTW that Jupiter/Neptune aspect, as well as the Saturn/Uranus opposition in effect from Nov 2008 - Jul 2010, were both in effect during the 1918 Spanish flu pandemic.

I knew it! This guy was just too damn funny and critical of human nature to be human.

"Mark Twain was born on the day of the appearance of Halley's Comet in 1835, and died on the day of its next appearance in 1910. He himself predicted this in 1909, when he said: "I came in with Halley's Comet in 1835. It is coming again next year, and I expect to go out with it.""

"In 1975, while riding a moped in Bermuda, a man was accidentally struck and killed by a taxi. One year later, this man's bother was killed in the very same way. In fact, he was riding the very same moped. And to stretch the odds even further, he was struck by the very same taxi driven by the same driver - and even carrying the very same passenger!"

I knew it! This guy was just too damn funny and critical of human nature to be human.

"Mark Twain was born on the day of the appearance of Halley's Comet in 1835, and died on the day of its next appearance in 1910. He himself predicted this in 1909, when he said: "I came in with Halley's Comet in 1835. It is coming again next year, and I expect to go out with it.""

Mark "Heaven's Gate" Twain

Speaking of that....

WHO raises flu threat level, warning pandemic imminent

"...Chan raised the WHO alert level to Phase 5, its second highest warning that a pandemic, or global outbreak of a serious new illness, is imminent..."

The next one, Phase 6, is the WHO's highest alert level. In that event, expect the ugly spectre of travel restrictions to raise its head.

Meet patient Zero:

lick_pig.jpg

http://edition.cnn.com/2009/HEALTH/04/28/s....flu/index.html

"His family lives in the 3,000-population village of La Gloria in the state of Veracruz, where a flu outbreak was reported on April 2."

"His mother blamed the virus on a huge pig farm in the neighborhood. Officials have conducted tests at the farm owned by U.S. company Smithfield Foods, and those tests came back negative."

:ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: I'm on full 24-hour Level 5 CraSShwatch :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r:

looks like a claSSic rounded rolling top inverted J-Lo bottom bear suck-in followed by the obligatory spike fake breakout short shakeout

now I expect an air pocket gapdown to wipe out over-margined complacent bearz who thought they were making money on the bull darkside

butt if they didn't lock in realized profits they'll take it up the backside

funny thing about stops, they're easy to gap around

"well, that thar a markit order now, ain't it?" :blink:

post-2457-1241050240.gif

For anyone who hasn't done at least some basic prepping for possible pandemic...

It hasn't even hit Austin yet, and the shelves are already starting to be emptied of certain items.

Can't imagine what the scene will look like if it actually hits.

My GF's company is headquarterd in Dallas although she works out of Colorado....

...according to her, everyone she knows at Dallas-HQ is "freaking the f**k out"

For anyone who hasn't done at least some basic prepping for possible pandemic...

It hasn't even hit Austin yet, and the shelves are already starting to be emptied of certain items.

Can't imagine what the scene will look like if it actually hits.

gold, guns and ammo?

:ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: I'm on full 24-hour Level 5 CraSShwatch :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r:

looks like a claSSic rounded rolling top inverted J-Lo bottom bear suck-in followed by the obligatory spike fake breakout short shakeout

now I expect an air pocket gapdown to wipe out over-margined complacent bearz who thought they were making money on the bull darkside

butt if they didn't lock in realized profits they'll take it up the backside

funny thing about stops, they're easy to gap around

"well, that thar a markit order now, ain't it?" :blink:

I agree, but you are early Champ.....several more fake-out's are a-comin'

Archived