We're back

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Outrageous Outage, where's the Bull Shat forum? ;)

Dang, these guys really want to catch the next top in finanglers:

"Stopped out of FAZ @ 9.85

will reenter tomorrow . "

This dude is keeping a lump of FAZ from 51.6:

"long FAZ 6500 51.6 March 12, 2009"

He really nailed it, just 3 days after the March bottom in Banksters.

z?s=FAZ&t=3m&q=c&l=on&z=m&a=v&p=s

http://xtrends.blogspot.com/

Wow,I was getting withdrawals without access to the board......

Bears abused again today,What's next i wonder :( .Back to cash for me this morning,

Sold my CEF and now waiting for the next deal.I probably should have held it but gold could not get through 900 on 3 attempts in the last few days....Better safe than sorry and still out with a nice profit.

Latest notice from Mosso-

Cloud Sites | SAT | MySQL 5-21 | Priority Maintenance - Scheduled

Mosso will be performing a priority maintenance on the MySQL5-21.wc1 cluster in SAT from 01:00 AM to 03:00 AM CST tonight. All SQL queries utilizing this cluster will be in a read locked state (INSERT,UPDATE,DELETE,ALTER queries will be ignored) for the duration of this maintenance.

We expect this maintenance to last no longer than the time listed. We apologize for the inconvenience and short notice. We will do our best to complete this maintenance in a timely fashion. No other technologies will be effected by this maintenance. Updates will be posted throughout the maintenance.

QUestion is, will they recover yesterday and today's posts. I kind of doubt it. Hope no one posted anything really profound.

Outrageous Outage, where's the Bull Shat forum? ;)

Dang, these guys really want to catch the next top in finanglers:

"Stopped out of FAZ @ 9.85

will reenter tomorrow . "

This dude is keeping a lump of FAZ from 51.6:

"long FAZ 6500 51.6 March 12, 2009"

He really nailed it, just 3 days after the March bottom in Banksters.

z?s=FAZ&t=3m&q=c&l=on&z=m&a=v&p=s

http://xtrends.blogspot.com/

Not to pile on, but I don't really get going long a 3X at 9.57 with a stop at 9.50. It takes about two sequential tick moves from the financials to trigger it.

I definitely don't get the 80%+ drawdown from 51.6 either. Are these real trades?

Of course, maybe I just don't Get It.

QUestion is, will they recover yesterday and today's posts. I kind of doubt it. Hope no one posted anything really profound.

uh-oh :mellow:

I posted my algorithm derived empirically from 29 years of option data backtesting

which guarantees a profit

then I erased it from my hard drive for security reasons, and blew away all the data too

lemme know as soon as they recover that post

because it gave me a double Hindenberg Monster Schwang all-in signal and I went 200% naked invested with triple leverage on full margin MOC

not sure what to do next until I re-run the algorithm on tonight's data :ph34r:

I definitely don't get the 80%+ drawdown from 51.6 either. Are these real trades?

Of course, maybe I just don't Get It.

Some years ago when a college told me the real double digit consistent money making was in setting up option strategies on OEX components I didn't get it.

Late last year I finally got it.

uh-oh :mellow:

I posted my algorithm derived empirically from 29 years of option data backtesting

which guarantees a profit

then I erased it from my hard drive for security reasons, and blew away all the data too

lemme know as soon as they recover that post

because it gave me a double Hindenberg Monster Schwang all-in signal and I went 200% naked invested with triple leverage on full margin MOC

not sure what to do next until I re-run the algorithm on tonight's data :ph34r:

I didn't understand the algorithm but in the vain hope of figuring it out later I saved a copy to my puter:

879a6bf9eff0885e05b3df9c17bae083.png

Don't forget to share the outputs with us mere mortals! Tanks!

Archived