Things A Woman Will Never Say . . .

No Surprise Here

Soft but Trying Hard

Your Anals Opening Intraday is up and ready for download. Take a subscribatory, open it and download it RIGHT NOW, along with everything else in your Anals!?

Fine tune your timing! Stooltrading is the place! Join your fellow stoolies sharing charts, trading signals and ideas! Each has a different style, and one may be just right for you. Doc gives his commentary as well, with illustrations of intraday cycles throughout the day with projections for highs, lows, and cycle time turns for the SPX and QQQ. He also gives cmap targets for individual stocks by request. There are no superstars in Stooltrading, just Doc and a group of hard working Stoolies, honestly trying to help each other and themselves, constantly checking and balancing one another's views. Our Founding Fathers knew it's good to have checks and balances. The more checks the more the balances. So take a subscribatory to Stooltrading RIGHT NOW, and increase your checks and balances! Become a Stooltrader and join the fun!?

15 Day Intro Subscribatory. Just $2.99! Get In RIGHT NOW!

• Replies 309
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Agreed, smoked out of that flag...

Anyone know the URL to that California outfit some of you guys are buying bullion from? Tulving's out of $50 Eagles, I liked those PCGS MS-69's while they were in stock...

TCG

yeah baby guess who cleaned him out of 10z's and 1.4's...

:P

Guest The CoinGuy
yeah baby guess who cleaned him out of 10z's and 1.4's...

:P

I put in a rather large order last week myself...not to mention a few other stoolizens I talked too...

Good to see you posting JRMFL...

TCG

Guest The CoinGuy
Please keep us posted on Nevsun. Some of my family may own it.

No problem Greg...just the typical "Pending News" so far.

TORONTO, Dec. 8 /CNW/ - The following issues have been halted on the Market Regulation Services:

Issuer Name: Nevsun Resources Ltd.

TSX Ticker Symbol: NSU

Time of Halt: 8:28 am

Reason for Halt: Pending News

TCG

Guest The CoinGuy

Nevsun Resources Ltd. ("Nevsun" or the "Company") (TSX: NSU) announced today that it has entered into an agreement with a syndicate of underwriters co-led by Salman Partners Inc., Dundee Securities Corporation, and Haywood Securities Inc., and including BMO Nesbitt Burns Inc., Canaccord Capital Corporation, and Westwind Partners Inc. The underwriters have agreed to buy on a private placement basis 7,000,000 Units from Nevsun and sell to qualified investors at a price of CDN$6.80 per Unit, representing an aggregate amount of issue of CDN$47,600,000.

In addition, the Company will grant the underwriters an option, exercisable up to 48 hours prior to the Closing Date of the Offering, to purchase up to an additional 3,000,000 Units (CDN$20,400,000) of the Offering at the issue price.

TCG

Archived