Lets start the week off right

K Wave, looks like CAT Balew finally. That was a tiger all day.

Maybe Low 70;s 71 then a truck load of kitchen sinks to be thrown at it then it's done.

GE and MSFT still pinned at 26 and 28 like the whole globe depends on the prices of these two stocks.

The black night is still standing but lost the second arm. Just another flesh wound. I'm sure the bullhorners will be back fighting in the morning. heard Ned Riley said we gotta another 50 % left in this.

Ag

• Replies 312
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ned speak.....

"Stocks are re-tracing just a little bit but considering all of the positive news and the level of the market, it's not that surprising," said Ned Riley, chief investment strategist with State Street Advisors, in an interview with CBS MarketWatch.

Although, he has seen a guarded outlook from CEOs in the third quarter, Riley remains optimistic, saying he thinks we'll see another upswing in the market with another 50 percent appreciation possible in the next 18 months. Issues facing investors in the months ahead include next year's presidential election, oil prices and the situation with inflation and interest rates.

http://biz.yahoo.com/cbsm-top/031110/88228...212d0758_1.html

1045/ 1044 are major resistance levels so closed my short. We are very overbought on the 25min bar chart I use on all indices. HOWEVER, this will be negated to a full short again at 1043 due to a major (short term) trendline break - standing order placed already!

Archived