The Twins

That ought to be IT for the Qubes, Spooge too...hasta la vista

todays a nonevent. Its all about this evening at 5PM YHOO. I dont really think it will drive the market down regardless. Last month had friday before OE being the big day. Or was it Monday as well? Anyone? Regardless, if we tank on friday, Id be careful the next week......just my opinion..

• Replies 309
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't have much use for Poobonger Bands, however, one version I do use has the $SPX upper Pooponger Band hanging at 1015.....I also had a projection of 1013....these are the only caveat emptors I can find....can they fake us out and hit it today or do they sink it today and fake out the moonies, and then bring it up, or is it just totally over now....and now I see my Qubes chart has a huge candle tick down to 31.20....anyone else have this on their screen? :blink:

.....I guess we'll all know soon enough...close enough for me to not sweat any of it...

wholesale sales down .5% in May, expected to be up .3. inventories down .3%, expected to be up .1. Liz on crapvision points out it's a lagging indicator - as pointed out here before, there are only 2 kinds of economic data - good news and lagging indicators. :D :D

wholesale sales down .5% in May, expected to be up .3. inventories down .3%, expected to be up .1. Liz on crapvision points out it's a lagging indicator - as pointed out here before, there are only 2 kinds of economic data - good news and lagging indicators. :D :D

Thus, this too shall be bought.

It is fine airyoudike folks like CMGI_Fan (don't know why the underscoper, but waht the hell, who capture the true spirit of Stool and make this the place that it is. In the Spirit of Stool, Doc sends deepest tanks to CMGI_Fan for keeping it real!

And reminding us that everything isn't what it is.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

And remember, sometimes two heads are better than one!

Archived