Paint Buy Numbers

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

jickiss is back!

jickiss is back!

and

since it has been quite some time, tonight is a timely moment to review the Secret jickiss Doolar-Gold Indicator, which has never, as yet, proven itself to the masses, for this item does not inspire, (at this juncture) confidence.

nevertheless, the logic of this indicator, revealed earlier, can not be defeated.

when the second great decline gets underway, (and this will be soon), the doolar will dive and gold will zooooom.

here it is, phase II is ready to happen.

dong more AUY, GG, NEM, ABX, etc and etc.

ps, like the one on the right.

post-1911-1249091769_thumb.png

2009 13ema/50ma weekly cross:

after this reaction over the short-term (2-3 weeks), pure chartist standpoint sez a grind up (but possibly a waterspring meltup) to next pivot around 1100

in the best of all possible worlds...for the way i'm positioned anyway...heh he...ahem...pullback to 950 which likely gets bought for a day or two and then a bull flush into the gap at 910 after which bear is reunited with his kinfolk at ursine valhalla 1100....by mid to late sept in the waterspring sceanrio?

short term bearish, medium term bullish...very long-term new all time highs...girlie bear over and out

Somebody. Quick.

Say something to get me out of my depression.

:(

I am happy the world didn't fall apart. I, we, might have been justified if it had but that wasn't exactly going to produce happiness, except in the worst curmudgeons. It looks like to the extent the world falls apart it will do so more slowly with less trauma. It's pretty hard to aruge that isn't for the best.

I am happy the world didn't fall apart. I, we, might have been justified if it had but that wasn't exactly going to produce happiness, except in the worst curmudgeons. It looks like to the extent the world falls apart it will do so more slowly with less trauma. It's pretty hard to aruge that isn't for the best.

I think once this rally ends, the world will fall apart quickly and with much trauma. I hope I am wrong, but it is my belief that we are in the eye of the hurricane where it is calm. It might be months before the next phase of this bear begins, but it will be the most deadly.

I imagine there are some nervous tax cheats out there tonight looking for a good lawyer Monday morning. :D

UBS, Swiss Reach Pact on U.S. Tax Probe

By CARRICK MOLLENKAMP, STEPHEN FIDLER and LAURA SAUNDERS

UBS AG and the Swiss government, rocked by months of embarrassing details about bank secrecy and guilty pleas for UBS clients, agreed to settle a tax-evasion probe with U.S. authorities.

The agreement appears to signal that thousands of U.S. client accounts, hidden in offshore shadows, will be turned over to U.S. revenue agents.

WSJ

Archived