IDS World Markets Mon 16th November 09

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply
75 has been breached on the dollar...man/woman the lifeboats bearz....

post-1110-1258399517_thumb.jpg

Are the hyper-inflationists right?

Pretty scary that this thing cannot get a bounce together and gold/silver just wont slow down.

Possible double bottoms coming up on USDJPY, USDCHF off 5 min support though at this stage I am fed up looking of for a dollar bounce.

Are the hyper-inflationists right?

Pretty scary that this thing cannot get a bounce together and gold/silver just wont slow down.

Possible double bottoms coming up on USDJPY, USDCHF off 5 min support though at this stage I am fed up looking of for a dollar bounce.

Will it be inflation or loss of purchasing power for the public? Or is there no difference?

Did anybody catch the September revision to retail sales? While Wall St. is getting all lubed-up over the 1.37% increase in October, they revised September down to a -2.29% decline from the -1.49% decline originally reported. WTF? These numbers are garbage! They either borrowed from September to pad October, or October's number could also be revised down next month by over -.75%. Either way, retail sales are nothing to cheer about.

But why fight it? I just need to buy stocks and enjoy the party. It's all sooo mindless. :wacko:

Check out her Freshman year.... She was the Area Leader...

ERA (ERA) Complete List

1. Lauren Cox - Fr La Canada (CA) 0.72

2. Lauren O'Leary - So La Canada (CA) 1.11

3. Kelsey Hardwick - Sr Temple City (CA) 2.45

4. Schae Simpson - So Monrovia (CA) 2.79

5. Marika Stanford Moore - Fr South Pasadena (CA) 2.83

Wow. What an ERA.

I played soccer in highschool and we played Flintridge in La Canada. It was under the freeway, IIRC.

Did anybody catch the September revision to retail sales? While Wall St. is getting all lubed-up over the 1.37% increase in October, they revised September down to a -2.29% decline from the -1.49% decline originally reported. WTF? These numbers are garbage! They either borrowed from September to pad October, or October's number could also be revised down next month by over -.75%. Either way, retail sales are nothing to cheer about.

But why fight it? I just need to buy stocks and enjoy the party. It's all sooo mindless. :wacko:

Yeah - saw those this morning. I always look at the data releases before seeing where the markets are.

I thought to myself, "What a disconnect."

Markets don't GAF what I think.

Archived