B4 The Bell, Tuezelday May 11

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Lots of Bulls over Traders talk waiting to catch the V rally -:) talking about rising put/call ratio with their fingers on the BUY button.

Over at Wallstreet Bear many STILL doubt that we are going down.

This is amazing ..I wonder who is buying all those puts ?

Single hedge fund has purchased 300,000 3Q MAY 34 puts. Also accumulating 1375 NDX puts. Looks like he's got brown pants

Thanks Rog

http://yiri.maniac.com/23.html

5-23. I plan on being short big time.

Wtf ? According to this, WWW = 23+23+23 = 69 !!

Just wait 'till John Ashcroft hears about this linkage of internet to promotion of oral sex. He'll have us all putting little bits of cloth over our PC screens. :grin:

Show me the oil!

Crude-Oil, Natural Gas Rise

Following Selloff in Prior Day

A WALL STREET JOURNAL ONLINE NEWS ROUNDUP

May 11, 2004 1:29 p.m.

NEW YORK -- Crude-oil futures climbed Tuesday as buyers streamed back into the market following the previous session's big selloff after a Saudi Arabian official called on OPEC to increase output of oil.

Traders say they are unsure whether Saudi Oil Minister Ali Naimi's call Monday for a boost to the output ceiling by the Organization of Petroleum Exporting Countries would actually translate into more supply. "I think a lot of the folks saw the selloff on Naimi's comments as a buying opportunity," one anal cyst said. "OPEC has now been drawn into a situation where they have to show us the oil."

Show me the gas!

Meanwhile, Nymex natural-gas futures brushed off Monday's broad weakness in the face of an anemic crude and refined-products market. "You've still got the heat out West and that lack of hydroelectric power," said George Speicher, a gas futures trader at Dow Inc. He said the problem could be exacerbated if accompanied by unseasonally hot weather in Texas and the South.

"In the not too distant future, gas could get extremely tight if you get some heat down in Texas," he said. "It just goes to show you how skittish this market is -- it doesn't take a whole lot of information to set this tinder box on fire."

http://online.wsj.com/article/0,,SB1084291...ticle%2Dbody%29

post-20-1084300680_thumb.jpg

Archived