The Biggest Government Coverup In History?

What is interesting is sleep deprivation/normal sleep toming studies. Subjects who are restricted to a closed enviornment in which there is no natural sunlight, clocks or tv's to let them "tell" time have an internal clock that best fits a 25 hour day. Subjects seem to live and sleep on a natural 25 hour schedule. Mars is a 25 hour day,FWIW.

Actually, that is very interesting. However, as a trained government agent, it is my duty to inform you that this is only due to swamp gas and weather balloons. Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain!

I think logic dictates that life most likely exists beyond our planet, but I have no opinion as to whether aliens have actually visited earth or not. There's simply not enough evidence to conclude one way or another.

I'd love to "believe" that aliens have in fact visited us (since that would be fun and interesting), but it simply requires too much faith. As an aside, it's funny to me that many of the same people who laugh at faith-based religions have no trouble accepting faith-based aliens. You humans are so inconsistent! Uh... I mean WE humans. Yeah, that's it. :blink:

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, no one is arguing about the discovery of planets around distant stars. Or, rather, SNOT-so-distant, in terms of the vASStness of outer space.

Ass BILLNYETHESCIENCEGUYWHOHASGONEBYEBYE would say, "consider the following":

There are an estimated 200-400 billion suns/stars in the Milky Way Galaxy alone. (FUR years HRFF thot it was a piddling 100 billion until he read new figures recently.)

It is but one of an estimated 100 BILLION galaxies each? containing billions of stars.

Now, how any earthling can LOGICALLY exclude ET's ass a quite real possibility mystifies HRFF. There are probably zillions of planets out there, some with "life" on 'em.

The BARE'S father and uncle say they've seen one and they're hardly the type to concoct such stories. One of the "cigar shaped" UFO's.

No, that iSNOT a UFO in The BARE's avatar! LOL

It seems, insoFURass THIS debate is concerned, one can stand the line of The BARD on it's HEAD:

"The fault, my dear Horatio, lies not so much in ourselves but in our STARS."

LOL lysdexia strikes again!

If they DO exist, who CARES! They won't matter until they matter and then, when they do, nothing else may matter.

The govt cares enough to dissemble. The issue is "why"?

Superweapons? Stealth technology? Well, w re to that sort of thing and especially ET's, there's a lot we're not being told, probably. It's what you're NOT being told that can be most worrisome, and, at times, relevant, wot?

trinitytest_colorblast.jpg

atomicmuseum.com

At 5:29:45 a.m. Mountain War Time on July 16, 1945 a new sun lit the skies over Alamogordo, New Mexico. And thus The Atomic Age was born at The Trinity Site on the White Sands Missile Range - less than 100 miles south of Roswell where, less than two years later, the UFO incidents occurred in that area.

Found a very informative UFO SIGHTINGS DATABASE that has a wealth of documented sightings by highly credible witnesses both geographically and chronologically arranged.

Archived