Gap up or down tomorrow?

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply
because my feed only gives me so many days of backfill (IB gives 2 days on intra-day) and because Quote Tracker, which is inexpensive, only stores the most recent 10 sessions.

SPY up only .22. Hmmmm...

psssssst..

sell the news

Jeebuz H

These US news scumbags are the worse

All running down to that god forsaken earthquake hell hole

Anything to get some pictures of dead, dismembered or bloody bodies

ummmm....

How come we never get to see any of the same from Iraq&Roll or Afganastain

Makes ya wonder....well, not really

Woke up this morning to a report on NPR's Morning Edition of a woman reporter describing walking around Port au Prince, and then standing on a hill overlooking the devastation. She said there were bodies everywhere, dead mother holding two dead daughters, limbs, people wandering around screaming, digging through rubble, sucking from cans of condensed milk and any equivalent that might provide any hydration, given that they're 3 days after the quake.

And I'm thinking, "NPR can drop a reporter in witha cell hookup, but we can't be dropping bottled water in on these people?"

But then, I guess I shoulda learned from Katrina.

Out here in Kali, if you are a native and you don't store days of fresh water somewhere, then you are a *^ing stupid douche. Pat Robertson's god is going to visit upon the fornicators, devil-lovers and god-lovers alike of this state the same fate afforded Haitians... someday.

I live 100 yards off this beast that will someday let loose and wreak humbling disaster:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hayward_Fault_Zone

Rode out the 1989 World Series 6.9 earthquake on the 13th floor in downtown San Francisco.

Sobering.

Archived