Welcome To the MMALF

I finally figured it out. The Fed and Treasury are running a circle jerk which is crowding legitimate commercial borrowers out of the credit market. Much of this has to do with the Fed?s new MMALF, the Money Market Assisted Living Facility for Senior ABCP issues. It?s where ABCP goes to wait to die with the assistance of US taxpayers.

The whole story coming up in the Wall Street Examiner Professional Edition Fed Report to be posted momentarily (unproffed and uneeditted beaucs I have so mchu to do!)

• Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Kinda negates the stocks are going up on the expected bailout package theory.

All the other subprime banks look the same.? I could post wndysrfs charts but my clipboard isn't big enough.

693151[/snapback]

If the "bailout" is done in a professional manner, finagler equity stands to be massively diluted or lets say Buffeted

warren_buffett.jpg

I finally figured it out. The Fed and Treasury are running a circle jerk which is crowding legitimate commercial borrowers out of the credit market. Much of this has to do with the Fed?s new MMALF, the Money Market Assisted Living Facility for Senior ABCP issues. It?s where ABCP goes to wait to die with the assistance of US taxpayers.

The whole story coming up in the Wall Street Examiner Professional Edition Fed Report to be posted momentarily (unproffed and uneeditted beaucs I have so mchu to do!)

693152[/snapback]

if there was no crisis, they can always make one :angry:

WMD "proof" being set up.

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - House Speaker Nancy Pelosi said on Friday a plan to rescue U.S. financial institutions "has to happen," but final agreement is up to conservative Republicans who revolted against the plan being negotiated between Congress and the Treasury Department.

"It will happen because it has to happen," Pelosi, a California Democrat, said in an interview with ABC's "Good Morning America." "I would hope that we could come to agreement in the next 24 hours."

Pelosi Piehole

Weird that she would say this, because she has enough votes to pass it without the republicans.

I guess I send to make more phone calls and send more faxes this afternoon.

Gentlemen, I would like to present to you, the new Masters of the Universe. At some point in the not too distant future shares in all of these companies are going to be the buy of a lifetime. You will be able to buy 'em, put 'em away and just watch them smash through hundred dollar mile markers (on a pre split basis) to the upside.

011_jpmorganchase.pngGoldman-Sachs-color-web.gif

bank_america.jpgcitigroup.jpg

Gentlemen, I would like to present to you, the new Masters of the Universe.  At some point in the not too distant future shares in all of these companies are going to be the buy of a lifetime.  You will be able to buy 'em, put 'em away and just watch them smash through hundred dollar mile markers (on a pre split basis) to the upside.

693170[/snapback]

You mean like in a few years? :huh:

Gentlemen, I would like to present to you, the new Masters of the Universe.  At some point in the not too distant future shares in all of these companies are going to be the buy of a lifetime.  You will be able to buy 'em, put 'em away and just watch them smash through hundred dollar mile markers (on a pre split basis) to the upside.

693170[/snapback]

I thought the same thing....they are the chosen ones!

Archived