The Shape Of Things To Come?

Ever notice how all indexes across the globe get smashed because of something that happens here and we never end up going down ?

We end up getting stick saved hovering near highs as the rest of the world gets their clocks cleaned. Then when they rally cause we didn't fall on our lousy predictaments, we rally more....Mania management 101.

Ag

• Replies 433
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The very second you instute a debt backed by debt system you have to battle debt deflation...with greater amounts of debt...failure to overpower debt deflationary forces with greater amounts of debt inflation ultimately results in a hyperdeflationary implosion of debt...or collapse of the system dependant on debt inflation as fuel...the entire money supply of the US is debt to keep it stable and growing forever debt inflation must continue forever which means interest rates must drop forever...which is impossible...soon debt inflation will become impossible to sustain and the debt deflationary forces that have been building for 40 years will be totally 100% unstoppable... 2-6 months left at most until the implosion begins or some sort of hyperinflationary policy is successfully instituted to buy a few more months to perpetuate the debt inflationary fantasy world...

Ever notice how all indexes across the globe get smashed because of something that happens here and we never end up going down ?

We end up getting stick saved hovering near highs as the rest of the world gets their clocks cleaned. Then when they rally cause we didn't fall on our lousy predictaments, we rally more....Mania management 101.

Ag

Happens virtually everyday (the inverse as well they pop after bourses close we US sells off)...hence, the MF market timing scams. Of course, other than China they really have no alternative but to suck at the weakest teet. Offshore (UK managed esp) try to short and buy Gold but have been overwhelmed evertime this year.

ag:  the govt/fed has been buing stocks on any sign of weakness for over a year.     They are like elephants running thru a china shop.   No one would be so stupid as to blatantly show their hand like the fed does.   They want higher prices not good entry points.

Soup, I believe that you once worked in the brokerage business (like several other posters), so I am interested in digging a little deeper into your reasoning and experience. Are you saying that you

(1) know firsthand that either or both the FED and government agencies buy and sell stocks or stock futures? Or do you strongly suspect that they do, due trading patterns?

(2) think the FED wants traders to believe that they are active in managing equity markets. Then this fear of FED trading will affect trading positions, and the FED uses this psychological tool as a major management technique.

What do some of you others close to Wall Street internal workings know (not just suspect) about actual government intervention?

Ag

You can bet the fund managers noticed it, that's why the couldn't keep their hands out of the late-day trading. Free money.

Hairy: I can not prove it is the fed, ( and I guess it really does not matter) but it sure looks like an elephant going thru a china shop. If one needed to fill a large postion on the buy side, no way you would want price to get so far away from you. I think, watching ticks and other internals, it is a interest that wants stock prices higher and does not care what has to be spent or were the executions take place. I think the system can not handle lower stock prices ( at least I think they think the system can not) and they will do everything they can to keep this grossly over valued POS well bid.

Archived