Dear Dogs

Gap Up

Then Flat

Your Anals Opening Intraday is up and ready for download. Take a subscribatory, open it and download it RIGHT NOW, along with everything else in your Anals!?

Fine tune your timing! Stooltrading is the place! Join your fellow stoolies sharing charts, trading signals and ideas! Each has a different style, and one may be just right for you. Doc gives his commentary as well, with illustrations of intraday cycles throughout the day with projections for highs, lows, and cycle time turns for the SPX and QQQ. He also gives cmap targets for individual stocks by request. There are no superstars in Stooltrading, just Doc and a group of hard working Stoolies, honestly trying to help each other and themselves, constantly checking and balancing one another's views. Our Founding Fathers knew it's good to have checks and balances. The more checks the more the balances. So take a subscribatory to Stooltrading RIGHT NOW, and increase your checks and balances! Become a Stooltrader and join the fun!?

15 Day Intro Subscribatory. Just $2.99! Get In RIGHT NOW!

• Replies 391
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Pension bill not going to hurt...that type of analysis has been deemed irrelevant by the fed.

Pension deficits will only provide more resolve for the government to introduce designer steroids to juice the stock market.

Team Al Green extremely confident.

Any and all problems can be corrected instantly via spoos futures jamming.

What could stop it??

Nothing.

As long as "there is no inflation", infinite amounts of U.S. Pesos can be created from the Matrix Computers to jam the 10-year T-Bones, stock futures, the $USD, cap gold, etc.

My prediction is that EVERYBODY will be jumping on the Bull Bandwagon using highest margin available.

Market will go parabolic, then implode out of sheer exhaustion.

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - The number of Americans lining up to file an initial claim for jobless aid fell last week to its lowest level since early 2001, the government said on Wednesday in a better-than-expected report showing layoffs easing.

I may be splitting hairs here, but the week of Nov 6 had an even lower initial claims number at 348k, which was subsequently revised up to 353k.

that's just another beautiful thing about these constant revisions. the correct number for comparison should be the original number, but with the media on your side you can report an increase vs Nov 6 as the lowest number in years.

tanks for the chart, very nice, even easier to read than the table.

Isn't it beautiful? I don't recall the Nov 6 news release, but the same statistic was undoubtedly quoted then too. This allows them some excellent doubledipping yardage in the good news department, just like the GDP news/revision, as Yaryman pointed out.

Eventually the market's direction and the socalled good news won't be in sync anymore, and they will be able to allocate media space to this surprising anomaly.

It would be such fun to be a financial journalist. There's so much material to draw from. :rolleyes:

I will remind all of the Globex shutdown on thur may 1st

11:40m am.

The s-p was trying to tank.........

Fri nov 21 am the Worlds largest futures co. was shut down

while the s-p was trying to tank

Lind-Waldock reopened soon as s-p was positive

No body seems to care................

gang: Please rememeber no thinking allowed! Forget the analysis, the govt has to have higher stock prices, that is all one really needs to know. ///// Btw; where do spx options trade?

Why bother with SPX?

Might as well trade IWM, SMH options since they are being gunned the hardest by The Matrix.

I will remind all of the Globex shutdown on thur may 1st

11:40m am.

The s-p was trying to tank.........

Fri nov 21 am the Worlds largest futures co. was shut down

while the s-p was trying to tank

Lind-Waldock reopened soon as s-p was positive

No body seems to care................

They Care................

About taking YOUR Money.............and making it THEIRS...................

bearman: They will do anything and everything, look at the background, have you seen a mkt more vulnerable? This is the end game for the statists. Just accept the situation, since coming over to the bright side of the street my stress levels have plummeted; I bet my blood pressure is down big time as well.

Archived