B4 The Bell Thursday July 22

What happened to "beans in the teens"?

Postponed, but not cancelled.

When the dollar cracks, bean prices will soar.

machinehead,

Just noticed you are fast approaching post # 10,000; eerie convergence with DJIA about to dive below 10,000! :D

How about we make some "Machinehead 10,000" hats and send a few to Crapvision?

Crapvision is about ten miles down the road from here.

I have long thought about doing some sort of bearish "guerrilla theater" in their capacious front yard (it's a 22-acre corporate campus) ... a form of psychological warfare.

I know The End would be crazy enough to join me, though we could be facing a trespassing rap if the suits get really pissed about it ... :lol:

Sounds like a perfect canvas for one of those Alien-created crop circles featuring their CNBS logo in a size large enough to be viewed from space.

Where's Lawnmower Man???

• Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The server just had a load spike. roughly 40 to 80 times the normal load. We do not know the cause. But that is the reason for the slowdown. I have a new server on order. I hope that will solve the issue.

I have corrected the incorrect page upload on the Uncle Buck and Long Bong Hit. Sorry!

Check out BDK

Compare it to SWK and consider the CAT and CFC announcements today, and what it all says about construction/home improvement industry.

watch ASD as well

The server just had a load spike. roughly 40 to 80 times the normal load. We do not know the cause. But that is the reason for the slowdown. I have a new server on order. I hope that will solve the issue.

I have corrected the incorrect page upload on the Uncle Buck and Long Bong Hit. Sorry!

A load spike, eh?

Now who would be motivated to slam the stool with a load spike?

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Archived