Glossary Part 2

Subtitle on Puplava's Financial Sense interview this weekend:

"WHY I'M BULLISH"

Uh, Oh, another bear caves in.......

Noland caved last weekend.

Fleck is the last man standing.

Maybe he's bullish....gold/commodities? Otherwise he's been smoking too much weed on vaction.

• Replies 343
  • Created
  • Last Reply

iraq situation looks to be a disaster...talk getting more desperate.

The Daily Telegraph newspaper reported Thursday that Foreign Secretary Jack Straw was pressing for 5,000 extra British troops to be sent to Iraq to avert "strategic failure" of the coalition's efforts to keep peace.

Subtitle on Puplava's Financial Sense interview this weekend:

"WHY I'M BULLISH"

Uh, Oh, another bear caves in.......

Noland caved last weekend.

Fleck is the last man standing.

Speaking of bears retreating to the cave...

I read yesterday that Comstock (bearish since 1974 i think) covered their short positions. Or some of them anyhow. They weren't specific.

Speaking of Iraq spiraling out of control....

Here's the latest Bullhorning Announcement:

WASHINGTON (CBS.MW) -- President Bush will make a televised address on both Iraq and the war on terrorism to the nation at 8:30 pm Sunday, the White House announced. The president thought this was a good time "to talk to the American people about our progress" in both Iraq and the ongoing war on terrorism, White House spokesman Scott McClellan said. The spokesman added that there is no major new development that motivated the decision to deliver the speech. McClellan said the speech would be delivered from the White House, but not the Oval Office.

WASHINGTON (CBS.MW) -- President Bush will make a televised address on both Iraq and the war on terrorism to the nation at 8:30 pm Sunday, the White House announced. The president thought this was a good time "to talk to the American people about our progress" in both Iraq and the ongoing war on terrorism, White House spokesman Scott McClellan said. The spokesman added that there is no major new development that motivated the decision to deliver the speech. McClellan said the speech would be delivered from the White House, but not the Oval Office.

"nothing is officially out of control until the Merkin people have been officially lectured about it live on TV?"

No new major development? :lol: How about a look at his latest job approval numbers. :P

Thinking about cashing in some more bearx to go long a miner. The last time I did this I bought WHT at $1.25. making some good coin on that...If the move in the miners is for real there some good profits to be made, especially compared to bearx which is hiding in a cave for the winter!

clear BO at 19 on daily, moved up, PB to the BO area at 19 - and they off to the races.  these miners are not giving deep PB area to enter.... check out the guys on gold stool - they have it dialed in.

Stocks/indices always (did I dare to say 'always'?) retrace to de 15 (not shown)/ 20 MAs.

success!

gruff

Archived