C'mon Stoolies, we can do better

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OK. So, I haven't really grapsed how the ongoing care & feeding of the burgeoning RE/CRE disaster is compatible with the rising yields associated with

1. a continued stock rally; AND

2. the end of the Fed's $300B bongwater purchase program next month.

Russ is suggesting a new crisis needs to be manufactured to drive yields down.

IMHO it's too early for the next installment of Swine Flu Paranoia - that one's prolly on tap for the late fall or winter.

So what could it be?

Anyone?

Bueller?

OK. So, I haven't really grapsed how the ongoing care & feeding of the burgeoning RE/CRE disaster is compatible with the rising yields associated with

1. a continued stock rally; AND

2. the end of the Fed's $300B bongwater purchase program next month.

Russ is suggesting a new crisis needs to be manufactured to drive yields down.

IMHO it's too early for the next installment of Swine Flu Paranoia - that one's prolly on tap for the late fall or winter.

So what could it be?

Anyone?

Bueller?

A new crisis? Just let one of the old themes catch a breather and everyone will be running for the exists again. Let another big bank "fail" to scare the markets and reduce competition for surviving banks. Not saying it will happen.

A new crisis? Just let one of the old themes catch a breather and everyone will be running for the exists again. Let another big bank "fail" to scare the markets and reduce competition for surviving banks. Not saying it will happen.

Yeah fair enough. Plenty of good tread left on a bunch of the old ones.

I sorta think this the part where the EM/commod reflationista longs get The Fear put into them.

If so, a gold/miner retrace to IT/LT support may be AGAIG for a buy opp.

yes, its summer and the market is about as friendly dear leader of north korea

Charts still look the same to me. Still the potential to lose just as much as at any time in the past. aSSignment on chort options... BigaSS levered futures getting to margin call thresholds... Double triple levered ETFs going to zero... Metals with intrinsic value flopping around without direction. Good times for all.

jickiss is back!

jickiss is back!

and,

keeping low profile with Doc away in a _____, nevertheless, it can be Safely Observed that the AUY Yamana Item looks to be approaching its Final Low Point in your Lifetimes.

so, your jickiss now says:

AUY, why don't you Buy?

Eight Fifty, then Fiftay,

Why won't you try?

Dig in Now, so you won't sigh,

"Missed a 4 Bagger, 'cause I was thrifty!"

Get on Board, and you won't cry

This is the Last Stop before

Acres of Diamonds.......

jickiss!!!!!!!

post-1911-1249956591_thumb.png

i've posted a similar chart before and its one of the things that helped me anticipate the march bottom, its possible we follow the

70's scenario and have a range of 7K-12K in the dow for the next 5-6 years (chart below does not accurately reflect the rally off march lows)

but with computer modelling and pattern recognition and everyone looking at the T/A and who knows what else today, who knows?:

post-4719-1249957484_thumb.jpg

Archived