The Full Monti

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest yobob1

Whomever suggested I should update my Microshit software should be shot! :lol:

After dutifully downloading the updates and then attempting a restart as required, the system crashed. Now I have the unpleasant task of trying to figure out how to reboot the bastard without being able to get any windows start of any type since part of the winlogon.exe file is missing in action. Did I mention I hate Bill Gates and the EU fine should be 613 billion?

To top off my morning, as I watched Crapvision this AM, something I never do but since the PC was down I resorted to, I heard a "snap" and the yellow gun in the picture tube quit. Now it's Christmas all the time with only the red and green guns firing.

Things happen in threes ( we hope) so after my web host blew up, knocking my website off the net, the home PC pukes and then the TV, I should be done with this crap-----right??????

If any other techno crap quits on me I'm moving back into the one room cabin 100 miles from the end of the road with only a wood stove for heat and daylight for illumination.

Whomever suggested I should update my Microshit software should be shot! :lol:

After dutifully downloading the updates and then attempting a restart as required, the system crashed. Now I have the unpleasant task of trying to figure out how to reboot the bastard without being able to get any windows start of any type since part of the winlogon.exe file is missing in action. Did I mention I hate Bill Gates and the EU fine should be 613 billion?

To top off my morning, as I watched Crapvision this AM, something I never do but since the PC was down I resorted to, I heard a "snap" and the yellow gun in the picture tube quit. Now it's Christmas all the time with only the red and green guns firing.

Things happen in threes ( we hope) so after my web host blew up, knocking my website off the net, the home PC pukes and then the TV, I should be done with this crap-----right??????

If any other techno crap quits on me I'm moving back into the one room cabin 100 miles from the end of the road with only a wood stove for heat and daylight for illumination.

Get a Mac. :)

Archived