Why I’m Not Posting

Because of pricks like this. Stoopid Award Winner oi the year Cody Willard and Jimmy Jonestown Massacre Cramer. “And by coming app bubble, I mean that we are talking about the biggest revolution we’ve seen since Internet bubble in the 90s. I’ve had some big hits over the last decade investing, including having gotten readers and my partners into Apple at $7 and Google the day it came public at $95 and F5 at $20.” Stop right their dick weed. The second you and baldy admit this is a bubble you are done. Why? You will never say sell to your herd. Screw the half off the table garbage. If it is a bubble. When you say sell, get the hell out. Also, what about the aftermath? The wealth destruction? And these guys cheer it on while admitting it is a bubble? You suck both suck. As if two bubbles weren’t enough, we need number three like a hole in the head. Actually we are in it and Cody and Jimmy’s application bubble will be DOA like Cramer’s Winners of the New World horse crap. Don’t mess with people any more. You have done enough damage. Leave people alone. Second. [...]

View the full article

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived