B4 The Bell Election Day November 2

• Replies 550
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Fed took away $6 in repos, and like I mentioned more than two weeks ago, they will be a little tighter in monetary policy from early November until the date of the rate increase announcement.

Also today, they also bought $1.2 billion in TIPS. This continues what seems to be a trend by the Fed of monetizing new bonds just before or after they are issued. Here we can directly see how the federal budget deficit is an important reason why the Fed must keep expanding the monetary base, and indirectly the money supply.

The stock market, if it advances from here, will be fighting a temporary tightening by the Fed and a stagnant money supply.

Dozer , I believe someone last night was advising you to correct Mrs Dozer's

FIRING POSITION.

Well you can of coarse do as you see fit.

BUT

Personally I am not at this time CORRECTING Mrs Farmer's shoting position

as my lane to the road is 350 yards long.

AND if there is even the slightest chance I may ever have to run that

I may need her accuracy off just that little bit.

LOL :P :P

Brian, did you get one of those new Diebold PC's ?? :lol:

From Sudaca, in IDS this morn...

"Shorting the Supreme Court here..." :lol:

LOU, nicely put indeed. But I do think you stated something as if it's a fact which is actually not true; in regards to: "...and it did make a difference...causing other candidates to heed this segment..."

(paraphrased).

No, it did -not- make a difference, and that's the whole point. LOU, if it -had- mattered, then we would NOT be where we are today, right? In reality, the trend and course of the 2-party shell game has not varied a bit for over 30 yrs now; regardless of who voted, who was nominated, who was in power, etc.. Yobob said it crystal-clear, but now I'm not sure his words were really taken in.

And Jimi, I love ya bro, but that one wasn't very funny. Maybe you missed what I said. I HAVE participated; for 30 very frustrating years dude. And libertarians in general have invested and risked far far more than 99.9% of the rep/dem voters ever have. We did a helluva lot more than just take an hour off work to vote for the same ol' scam once in a while. We spent our own money and disturbed our own lives to field restrained, sanity-based, policies and candidates for state legislatures, local offices etc..

I don't see the "indignant whining" in saying this. I just see a statement of fact bro. The record is pretty clear.

If the dems had kept their own party sane and honest, instead of letting it become a clone of the other....if the dems hadn't -themselves- trashed Dean and put in such an obvious matrix-front like Kerry; maybe they'd -have- that 1-2% more vote they need right now, hmmm ?? Why focus today's too-late fear and anger on the libs and naders? Put the blame where it belongs man.

I would also note that many 3rd-party stoolies are NOT in a state or county where it'd make a damn bit of difference anyway; so just on that basis alone, it's a bit unfair to blanket-condemn all of them, imho. Remember that MH said his county was TEN to one....and mine is just as bad the other way. Our votes truly, factually, no matter how much you want the resulting mess to be our fault, do NOT make a difference today. Sorry, but that's just the plain truth.

Love ya all, but let's stay realistic about where we are, how we got here, and which herds/voters must finally and honestly accept the responsibility for it before we'll ever have any change for the better.

...and...here's to shrubya gettin' creamed anyway! :lol:

"drif-ting....on a sea.... of for-got-ten tear drops...." :D

"They [Democrats] could never win in an honest count," county Republican Chairman Sid Dinerstein said. "For them to win, they would have to intimidate, cheat and commit massive fraud just the way they do in Chicago."

He also called the Democrats "thugs."

Democratic Chairwoman Carol Ann Loehndorf said Dinerstein wasn't living in reality -- and returned the attack.

"The only fear we have on the election is the Republicans will try to steal the election by intimidating the voters, and any other fraudulent methods that they might use," she said. "It is only by suppressing people's rights to vote, which the Republicans are trying to do, that they have any hope to win."

As hundreds of Palm Beach County residents lined up for the final day of early voting at the main Supervisor of Elections Office west of West Palm Beach, tempers were on edge.

http://www.sun-sentinel.com/news/local/sou...-home-headlines

Archived