The Best Bears Can Do

I think we are at the stage where the people who are still sitting in cash earning Helo Ben's " zero percent for the unforeseeable future" are getting pissed off that their barber and loud mouth neighbor are bragging about making 500 % in Alcoa, Sheetygroup and Ford the last three months.

:huh:

TJ is a barber?

Who knew?

:lol: :lol: :lol:

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply
From what I hear about their currency spreads, pretty darn good. I hear their charts stink though. A lot of traders from a currency forum I frequent use IB for trading but MT4 for the charting.

Yeah, very few individuals or organizations do an excellent job at more than one thing. So the best broker for execution, low fees etc. is unlikely to be the company with the best charts. IMHO, you make more money in the long run by shopping around for the best of each thing you are looking for, and using combinations of companies or web sites, in order to get the best of everything you need.

Peak Uncertainty- Professional Edition

by Lee Adler, Sunday, August 16, 2009, in Professional Edition, Today's Markets | Permalink |Comments (0) Edit I had an “uh oh” moment Friday as a couple of sectors that looked poised to move up to the next resistance level or even break out to the upside, had a horrible day. Click here to download complete report in pdf format (Professional Edition Subscribers). Try the Professional Edition risk free for thirty days. If, within that time, you don’t find the information useful, I will give you a full refund. It’s that simple. Click here for more information.

Jeebuz. That was weird.

Jimi. yeah...it's like whoever that group of pigmen were, they got together and set the algorithms to trigger at 666. As if there isn't enough crap going on to make one cynical about how are markets have been brazenly corrupted...this one was pretty weird and well before the bottom was actually hit.

Archived