The Panic Continues

Fokker, ewaves bore me also. But they seem to work, at least Simple Guy has proven that.

I've had plenty of chances to rip on people on this thread, but I have refrained also. My tongue is very bloody, but hey, we're all a team. Just don't make me be the middle finger or the anus, that's all I ask.

I haven't had any luck trading based on fundamentals. If someone could show me how to do it successfully, I'm all ears.

Rayok has a lot of good things to say, one of the better posters on this board. The End is also one of the better posters. So, let's just agree to disagree, and we all need to learn to take a joke and respond in a joking matter. Too much tension built up lately. Here, pull my slinger finger. ahhhhh that's better.

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I agree. We will bounce into the end of the week.

The 200-day must be hit one more time.

That coincides with the big turn date on Friday the 10th.

Also, Scam Week is next week, and we need the market to trade UP into OE, not down.

That way the Hoods and Bosses will take the market down deep next week....

Looking at shorts on CYMI, XLNX, QLGC by the close on Thursday and Friday.

Of course, the most volatile, the best looking, and the lowest self esteem.....

Going up sometime tommorrow, probably starting in morning. Why? Because we are short term Dover Sole on the favorite heat time meter of choice. The 5/15 minute. Also on the 60 minute. Gold bounced nicely off Dover Sole on the 5/15. Keep it simple everyone and remember that Capone Week approaches as Options Racketeering begins usually the Monday of OE week meaning on the 13th. Isn't it nice to know that an entire week out of every month is dedicated to full time jacking and jimmying of price to bail arctic option positions. Just saw a 97' movie with Michael Douglas playing a currency trader under serious water whos trying to off his supermodel wife. Would have never understood the emotional overtones of it without having camped out in the jaws of this horrific Bear the last three years. Now I can understand the guys rage. night,night, buddha

I agree with Rayoks strategy. Identify and latch onto the major pivot points and forget about all the nonsense in between. Out of all the trading days in the year there are only a handful of key ones.

I tell VectorVest, get me the absolute worst funnymental POS you have out of 7000 stocks, I pass them through some TA for optimium entry and short em. Works great. I never short high end stuff. Not worth the aggravation when there is MUCH EASIER prey out there, Why shoot yourself in the foot when you don't have to?! (Mark has Fatal Attraction syndrome - just teasing Mark :lol: )

For those trading the averages, choose your indicators wisely. Use the ones that signal infrequently but are highly accurate when they do, quality not quantity (ex: BPI's, 21-day p/c ratio, VIX). These always signal major turn points. Just latch on to them when they do and ride it to the other end ignoring all the nonsense in between. KISS. Why pay the borkers all that trading commission anyway :grin:

I like an open board where thick skin is assumed.

Fine tuning the rules is taking a bit of fine tuning.

I think if everyone hangs in there while this site

continues to find its true self, then we'll really have something.

If we can wait out a rally, we should be able give this a try.

As we learn and begin to have some insight into each of the moderators,

then negotiating between threads and time of day will become smoother.

Those who short the market are generally independent and do not mind

going a different way, so when you have 50 of them in one

place......you can all see the dilemma.

As for me, you really don't want to know what I think about things. If you

knew, the horrors of the universe would haunt your fear soaked mind until

your last breath - and I get along fine here, so it is possible.

The Dec high is all that matters, everything else is just speculation...

There is going to be no new bull market next year...

The economy hasn't even begun to recover from 2000... In fact it is still in freefall with double the downward pressure this year than last... 2004 could be Quadruple pressure...

The dollar will collapse and gold will shoot up...

It might look different now but nothing has really changed...

You just have to realize that every day is just one step closer to wild cornered animal stage...

The recovery in the second will not show up for real

And the smart money is leveraging this thing down and down it will go untill all that is left is the GOLD.

Thats where we are headed...

Archived